Golf N Stuff

Serena POV, The next day

   I've found myself in the same spot as yesterday, forced to be in this seat

I've found myself in the same spot as yesterday, forced to be in this seat. The blonde boy hasn't gotten here yet. I'm so sick of him already, and I just met him.

I almost wanna get him back for his rude comments yesterday, but if I had learned anything from my mom, it's to never seek revenge. Apparently she had issues with that when she was younger.

"Hi.." I hear the familiar, yet rude, voice come behind me. I didn't even bother to look next to me because I know who's sitting there now.

I chose to ignore him, silent treatment will do. For now.

He scoffed, "Seriously? Are you icing me out?" He asked me. I took a glance at him for a second. He was wearing a dark blue sweater. I love blue sweaters.

Blue is the best color, nobody can change my mind. Seeing him in that blue sweater brings out his blue eyes so well.

"I was gonna apologize for yesterday, but you know what? Forget it." He said then just shook his head as he took out his books.

He was gonna apologize? Didn't know he would be capable of that.

...

I decided to sit with Grace, and the boys, today for lunch. You know there actually not that bad. While Grace was chatting with her boyfriend, I was talking with Bobby a lot.

He's super sweet, honestly the sweetest guy I've met. He kept asking me questions about where I lived before this.

I glanced over at Johnny who looked like he was zoning out, but was looking at me. I gave him a confused look, then he immediately dropped eye contact and acted like he was doing something else.

"So we're going to Golf N Stuff tonight. Since your new here, maybe you'd wanna come with us?" Bobby asked me. I looked around at everyone. They seemed intrigued by what my answer would be.

I smiled a little as Bobby practically almost seemed like he was begging. "Sure, why not." I answered.

He cheered as the others also seemed happy that I chose that answer, Bobby put his arm around my shoulder and smiled. I laughed, these guys are actually not as threatening as I thought. Well, minus one.

Johnny didn't really look so happy. But whatever, screw him.

...

I looked in the mirror of my bathroom. I was wearing a blue sweater and some jeans. I love blue.

"Mom I'm going out for the night, I'll be back!" I tell her as I'm rushing through the door, just so she won't have time to interrogate me.

I walked out of the door and saw a red car parked in the front of my complex.