XLI. Sense of Balance

Next Day, Saturday

     I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, which was odd because nobody calls at 7 am

I slowly opened my eyes wider and got my phone, it was Johnny. I laid back down and answered it.

"Hello?" I grumbled into my phone. I heard Johnny chuckle softly.

"Good morning angel." He said soothingly. I smiled to myself as I was trying not to fall back asleep.

"What's up?" I asked as I rolled on to my side.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you before I started my lessons with Miguel for the day, I decided that I wanted to train him some more." He said.

I smiled again, "You just wanted to call me for no reason?" I asked with a slight chuckle.

"Yeah, I missed you." He said softly. I bit my lip from smiling even more, I swear I smile so much with him it's almost like my lips are gonna stay that way forever.

"Well I miss you too." I said with a small laugh. I could here him laugh softly.

"You got any plans today?" He asked. I thought about it for a second, I could go over to Daniels and hang out with them.

"I think I'll go to Daniels, since you seem too busy today." I said with a smile.

He scoffed, "Babe, don't ever replace my company with Danielle." He said jokingly.

I laughed, "Hey what happened to angel??" I asked with a smile.

"I can call you both." He said, I can almost hear him having a smile on his face.

"Alright, that's ok with me." I said with a chuckle.

"Ok, well I'll let you go back to bed or whatever. Have fun at Danielles." He said.

I smiled and shook my head, "Thank you. I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said and quickly hung up so I couldn't tell him that I love him more.

I chuckled and then set my phone down and rolled out of bed.

I took a quick shower and then got dressed, then I got in my car to drive to Daniels. Hopefully they aren't busy, I just assume that he's probably not doing anything since it's Saturday.