LXI. Moonlight Memories

Same Evening

        We continued to chat about random things like school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We continued to chat about random things like school. Which brought up the topic about Robby.

We found out that Daniel is actually making him go to school since he's living with them. Which is actually really good, and I can tell Johnny is (finally) appreciative of Daniel.

"All right, here is your two chile rellenos, your flautas and chicken tacos." The waitress said as we got our food.

I looked down at my plate as they sat it down and of course, there is the red sauce.

"Sorry, I said I couldn't have red sauce." I told the waitress politely. Johnny slight shook his head as if he knew it would happen.

"Oh, sorry! Let me take that right back." The waitress says in a sheepish tone to her voice.

I smiled and nodded as she then walked away with my food.

"I knew there'd be something wrong. Why not write it down?" Daniel said.

I looked to Johnny who smiled and nodded, "Gotta write it down." He said to Daniel.

"It's a rookie mistake." Daniel continued.

"White belt." Johnny said with a laugh, which made both me and Daniel laugh. I looked at Daniel who was actually enjoying himself with Johnny.

Amanda started smiling, as did I. I looked back to a lunging Johnny.

He looked back up to me with a smile and saw me smiling widely. It made me very happy for two of my best friends to finally get along for once.

...

"He spilled a blueberry pie on my shirt!" Johnny explained to us with a laugh. I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting.

"Cause you put it on my chair." Daniel said back with a laugh.

"Ok where was I when this happened?!" I asked through a laugh. They continued to laugh as they shrugged.

"I don't know but I'm glad you missed it otherwise you would've slapped me again." Johnny said with a laugh. Amanda almost spit out her drink from laughing.

"Oh right! She slapped your face after beating me up." Daniel said with a laugh.

I buried my face in my hands and laughed, "Not my proudest moments but babe you gotta admit, you had it coming." I said to Johnny with a laugh. The rest laughed as well.