XX. Meltdown

That Night

     Johnny finally came out of the locker room after 5 minutes

Johnny finally came out of the locker room after 5 minutes. He was back in his red leather jacket, he always looks good in it.

He smirked at me and grabbed me by the waist to give my a kiss. I laughed as he kissed me all over my face.

"Alright, let's go find the others." He said as he finished kissing me.

I was still giggling and smiling after his shower of kisses. "Ok." I say with a laugh.

He smiled and held my hand as we began to walk out of the building. We saw the others by a car so we walked to them.

They all looked waved at us. All the boys were there except for Grace and Jordan. "Where's the other couple of the group?" I asked.

"They left early because they wanted to go out for dinner, but they're meeting us at Johnny's house later." Dutch said. I nodded.

"You guys did really good." I say with a smile.

Johnny rubbed my back and smiled. "Thanks Serena." They said at different times. I smiled and nodded.

We were chatting for the next 5 minutes. Kreese stormed to us, he looked furious. Johnny looked at him worried. He got a hold of me and gently pushed me behind him to move away from kreese.

"I cannot believe this!" Kreese shouted.

The guys all looked concerned. "Sensei it's ok. I think we did good." Bobby said, trying to calm down their angry teacher.

Kreese looked at him with disbelief. "Good?! How!?" he boomed.

"Come on we got second place!" Johnny explained.

Kreese glared at Johnny. "Second place is no place, your off the team." Kreese said.

My jaw dropped as I took a step closer to Kreese.

Johnny pulled me back behind him. "That sucks! I did my best!" Johnny said.

"What did you say!!?" Kreese almost screamed. I jumped at how loud he got.

I held Johnnys arm and rubbed it to make him feel better.

"I said I did my best!!" Johnny yelled.

"Your nothing!! You lost!! Your a loser!!" Kreese yelled at him.

I was about to charge at this guy, he can't talk to Johnny like that.