VIII. Something He Wanted

3 Weeks Later

      It's now the middle of November

It's now the middle of November. I have been avoiding all the cobras, including Johnny for 3 weeks now.

Yeah, I missed hanging out with them. But they hurt Daniel, even when we told them to stop.

Everyday I had to sit with Johnny in science, but I never said anything to him. He always looked hurt, but I honestly don't care. He hurt me first.

Today, I was walking to my 2nd period. "Serena, please let me talk to you." I heard a voice say behind me. It was Bobby. I turned to face him.

"What?" I asked, slightly irritated. "Listen, I know you don't want to hang out with us, I get that. But Johnny is having a really hard time. He doesn't ever talk during lunch or anything. Somethings bothering him. I think it's you. If you could just let him talk to you or something, it'd make him better." Bobby explained, he had a look of worry.

I got worried, but shook it off. "I'm sorry, but he should've thought of the consequences before he hurt Daniel." I say as I walked away from Bobby.

        It was finally the end of the school day, I was in PE

It was finally the end of the school day, I was in PE. Me and Grace were talking on the bleachers.

"So, Jordan says that Johnny been acting weird lately. I really think you should try to talk to him." She said.

"Grace, I already sa-" I started but was interrupted by her.

"I know. But he never acted like this before. Even with Ali, and they dated for 2 years." She said.

My eyes widened. "But why? He doesn't care." I said while I crossed my arms. She shook her head. "He obviously does." She said with a laugh.