LIX. Exciting Appearances

Later that Evening

Later that Evening

As 4 pm slowly came around the corner, I began to get dressed. I honestly didn't do much all day because I was feeling sick.

But it was an off and on feeling, I guess I can maybe check with my doctor sometime soon.

I got off the couch slowly and made my way to our room. I go to the closet and start looking for something nice to wear.

My red short-ish dress with a cool design caught my eye. I smiled as I took it out of my closet. I got a pair of small black heels and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready in there.

After 30 minutes, I was fully showered, dressed and ready to go. I was finishing up my makeup when I heard Johnny calling out my name.

"Serena?" He called out again from outside of the door. I put my makeup down and opened the door of the bathroom.

"I'm right here

"I'm right here." I said to him with a smile. He kind of froze for a second, then smiled widely.

"Wow." Is all he muster up after seeing me. I chuckled a little as I closed the bathroom door and walked closer to him.

"Is wow a good thing or??" I joked with him as I walked closer. He then chuckled as well.

He softly placed his hands on my hips and leaned in to kiss me. "You are beautiful." He said as he then pulled away to get another look at me.

I looked at his outfit as well. "You look more dapper than usual." I said with a smile, looking at his black long sleeve button up and black jeans.

He shrugged and smiled a little. "I borrowed the shirt, but had the rest of the outfit." He said a little weakly, seeming to become a little insecure about not having fancier clothes to wear.