XXXVII. Desires

The Next Night

      It was the next evening, Johnny had a somewhat good plan for 'striking back'

It was the next evening, Johnny had a somewhat good plan for 'striking back'. He and I are going to attend a meeting at the tournament place to try to get our dojo in the tournament.

I was supposed to dress nice, so I wore a silk dark blue dress that went down to my knees. I also wore some heels and a blazer, to add a more formal item to the outfit.

I put some makeup on and brushed through my hair. I got my purse and began to drive to Johnny's apartment.

I finally got to his apartment. I parked my car on the side of the road and got out. I still haven't told Johnny about how I feel, I don't really know how to, to be honest.

I walked up to his door and knocked on it. I stood there waiting for him to answer the door.

He then opened and looked at me like a dear in the headlights. I felt myself do the same, he was wearing a suit. He looked super handsome, as usual.

It brought back flashbacks to when he wore that suit when we went to the country club dance.

"Hi." I said with a smile. He smiled, "Hi angel." He said as he backed away for me to go inside.

He looked flustered, which made me chuckle a little.

"You look beautiful. But I mean, you always do." He said sweetly. I turned around to face him after I walked into his apartment.

"Thank you. You look very handsome too." I said with a smirk.

He smiled and closed the door behind him. "Could you help me with my tie, I could never get those on right." He said sheepishly.

I laughed softly, "Sure." I said and took the tie that was in Johnny's hand.

He smiled as I started to put it on him. I tied it and made it look all nice.

I pulled on it to finish it and I brushed some lint off of his shoulders. He stared at me, making me get butterflies.

I smiled as we just stared at each other, it felt like hours. I saw him glance down at my lips, but he quickly looked back up to my eyes.

Suddenly we heard knocking, we both jumped. I backed away from Johnny, I didn't realized how close I was to him. I felt my cheeks get super hot.

"Come in!" Johnny yelled. He then smiled at me and chuckled softly, which made my laugh a little.

Miguel came into Johnny's apartment. "Hey, -you guys nervous for your meeting?" Miguel asked as he walked toward us.