LI. Fire and Ice

Next Day

    "There's a lot of talk going around the Valley

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley.. about free karate." Johnny said as he began to pace in the front of the dojo.

I bit my lip and looked down as he began to start his speech, which was being recorded by Aisha.

"But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for." He said as he pointed to the camera.

I couldn't help but smile, he wanted to get back at Daniel since he made a commercial about his dojo.

"You wanna really kick the competition?" He said then kicked a bonsai tree, I'm not even gonna ask where he got that tree..

"Then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate." He said to the camera aggressively.

He then punched the rubber dummy and elbowed it in the face. I raised my eyebrows.

"Enough about self-defense. Learn self-offense. Don't be a pu**y. Join Cobra Kai and let me.." He said but then grabbed my arm to pull me into the frame of the video.

"And her teach you, the way of the fist." He said as he made a fist with his other hand. I bit my bottom lip to hold in my laughter, hopefully me being in the video wasn't gonna lose the 'badass-ness'.

"And cut." Aisha said with a smile, she lowered her phone and looked at it.

Johnny let go of my arm and I let out a small chuckle. He looked at me with a confused look, followed by a smile.

He looked back to Aisha, "Well did we get it?" He asked.

She smiled at us, "I think so

She smiled at us, "I think so." She said with an accomplished tone to her voice.

"All right, great. Just make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop." Johnny ordered.