XXVI. Hurt

A Week Later

     It's been a week since Johnny decided he was going to bring Cobra Kai back from the dead

It's been a week since Johnny decided he was going to bring Cobra Kai back from the dead. I'm really not sure of this is the best idea, and hopefully Daniel won't notice.

Johnny😎: Hey angel, wanna come to the dojo today? I'm going to start teaching my student. You can come for moral support.

Me: Hi. Sure, I'll be there at 1:00 pm is that cool? And is that the only student you have lol?

Johnny😎: That works. And yeah, but more people will join, I know it. See you at 1:00

I laughed at what Johnny sent me. I was reading a book on the couch so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I did my hair and makeup.

I went back to my room and got on some leggings, a white turtleneck tank top and a grey cardigan. Then I put on some black combat boots.

I got into my car and began to drive to the new dojo. Johnny and I have been setting it up, making it look all cool and 'badass'.

I drove to the dojo, he was only able to find one with a good price that's in a strip mall. I offered to help pay, but he didn't take it. Plus he had a check from his step dad so he used that towards everything.

I parked my rental car right next to his newly fixed red car. I got my phone and got out of my car. I walked to the door.

I walked in, the dojo looked empty. "Johnny?" I said. Johnny came out of his office. He was wearing a black gi, it reminded me of how he looked at the tournament 30 years ago. I just stood there and stared at him.

Johnny smirked and walked to me. "Hi angel." He said. I snapped out of my gaze and smiled. "Hi." I say.

"Where your student?" I asked with a small laugh.

Johnny shrugged, "He should be here pretty soon." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"How are you?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled, "I'm good, how are you?" I say with a little laugh.

"I'm doing great." He said with a smile. I nodded and smiled.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, I hate how we're so awkward with each other.

Johnny laughed softly to himself. "Uh so.. I was thinking maybe.. you and I could maybe-" Johnny started to say but the door opened.