XL. Second First Date

Evening, Same Day

       "So your still not gonna tell me what we're doing tonight?" I asked Johnny with a laugh

He smirked as he looked at me, "Angel, your just gonna have to wait." He said as he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek.

I smiled and shook my head, Johnny smiled and looked back to the road in front of him.

"Am I wearing a decent enough outfit at least? It's not gonna be another one of those country club things right?" I asked with worry.

I don't like not knowing what we're doing because I like to be prepared.

"You look beautiful, wearing a fancy dress or not, you'll look great at the country club." He said with a smirk.

My eyes widened, "Johnny!!" I cried. He laughed at my reaction.

"I'm just joking!" He said with a laugh. I took my hand out of his to playfully slug him in the arm.

"Asshole." I said with smile. He laughed softly as he smirked at me and continued to drive.

After several minutes, Johnny pulled into a restaurant parking lot.

He parked his car and turned it off. "Alright, let's go." He said to me with a smile. I smiled and got out of the car.

We met at the back of his car before walking into this restaurant. It didn't look that fancy so that's good.

Johnny smiled and took my hand, then he led me into this restaurant.

We got a table for two and immediately ordered some food. Johnny got a hamburger, and I actually ordered the same.

I had a nice time talking to him at dinner. We talked about our lives before we reunited.

It's sad because he kept bringing up Robby and how he will always regret leaving him.

"I just really wish I knew how to prove to him that I'm here for him." Johnny said as he finished his burger.

"You could just tell him, call him or just confront him in person." I said to him.

Johnny just sighed as he looked into my eyes. "I wish it was that easy angel." He said sadly.

I shook my head and smiled, "It is though. Write him a letter or something. I think if you just told him that you want to be a part of his life, he'd really appreciate it." I said.