LIV. A Night to Remember

The Same Day

     We walked out of the hospital with Tommy and the guys

We walked out of the hospital with Tommy and the guys. We decided to take Bobby's car to a motorcycle rental place-which was gonna add even more nostalgia to this day.

We got to the place and rented some bikes. I was surprised that even Tommy wanted to ride one in his condition, but he's a fighter.

"All right boys. You ready?" Johnny said as he got on the motorcycle. They all laughed happily and got on their bikes.

Johnny looked to me, where I was standing next to his bike. He smiled at me and patted on the back of his bike.

"Come on, Angel." He said, I smiled as I got on behind him. He hand me a helmet and I put it on.

I immediately was brought back the memories of riding on the back of his motorcycle with the cobras. It was always such a nice feeling.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his back. "Let's ride." Johnny said and revved the engine.

Then we took off to this bar, enjoying the ride. I missed when we would all ride together to the beach or golf n stuff.

After about an hour, we finally got to the bar

After about an hour, we finally got to the bar. We parked the bikes and walked into the bar.

"I'll go find a table." Jimmy said. We nodded and waited at the front.

I called Grace earlier about Tommy so we're waiting on them to arrive.

"Hey guys here's a table!" Jimmy said from across the building. We nodded and walked over to Jimmy.

I took a seat next to Johnny, and was also next to Bobby.

"Hey guys!" I heard a voice say behind us. I turned my head around and saw Grace with Jordan.