CHAPTER 36 - ❝she kissed me trying to make a deal with me❞

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX“SHE KISSED ME TRYING TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME”

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
“SHE KISSED ME TRYING
TO MAKE A DEAL WITH ME”

GIOVANNI CASTIGLIONE

Eden: Scarlett was here. I’m going to tell you where she’s headed but you have to hurry. I don’t know what she’s planning. It sounds serious.

I reread the message Eden has sent me to Vito and he just nods. “Ask her where Scarlett is going.”

I nod, already typing a message back.

Giovanni: Where did she go?

Eden: He lives an half an hour away, near the park just outside of town. It’s like five minutes away from the park and if you keep going east, you will find the neighbourhood. It’s hard to miss seeing that it’s quite fancy.

Giovanni: Got it, thanks.

Eden: Find her, Giovanni.

Giovanni: I will.

“Eden says she is headed to a neighbourhood near the park just outside of town. It’s apparently just east from the park.” I tell Vito and he nods, stepping on the accelerator, driving a little faster than earlier.

A thirty minute drive turned into a twenty minute drive with how fast Vito was driving, but it got us to where we needed to be, and fast.

“There’s my car!” Joshua says, jerking his towards his car parked all alone in the neighbourhood.

I didn’t even wait for Vito to stop the car fully because when the car slowed down just a bit, nearing to a stop, I got out and ran to the car.

The doors were unlocked and the keys were still in the ignition, but Scarlett was nowhere to be seen. There were no signs of a fight, so that brought some relief, but it didn’t lessen the stress. She was still missing. She can still be hurt if we don’t find her soon.

“Shit.” I mutter under my breath. “Shit!” I smack my palms onto Joshua’s hood, feeling anger boil inside of me.

Joshua and the rest of the boys stand beside me.

I feel Vito squeezing my shoulder.

I wanted to punch the hood of Joshua’s car again when a voice came up from behind us.

It sounded a little too familiar.

“Looking for someone?”

When all of us turn around, we see Diablo Scott standing in front of us, a gun already raised and pointed toward us.

“Where is she, you asshole?” I growl, stepping forward but Vito’s arm shoots out and pushes me backwards again, beside him.

Getting shot definitely not an option but if Diablo doesn’t answer me soon, I’m going to lose my shit.