bonus chapter - chapters 12 & 13

BONUS CHAPTERS TOCHAPTER 12 & 13

BONUS CHAPTERS TO
CHAPTER 12 & 13

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN ➤VIOLENCE

Giovanni Castiglione

“Boss?”

I turn to look at the guard sitting beside me by the changing rooms and I see him jerk his head towards Scarlett.

She wasn’t alone.

She shifts awkwardly from one foot to the other and takes a dress from his hands.

I quickly get up from the chair and make my way to where she was and I bite back a growl when I see the smirk on his face.

Scarlett seemed so uncomfortable talking to him that it made me want to punch him in the face for bothering her in the first place.

“I’m Vincent, but my friends call me Vinnie.” He introduces himself and I see her look at him, nodding slowly.

He extends his hand and waits for her to shake it, but she never does.

That’s my girl.

I stop behind Scarlett and cut her off when she wanted to introduce herself to him.

“I am—”

Taken, unfortunately.” I tell him before I step past her to stand beside her.

“Ah, Giovanni. I didn’t think that I’d meet you here.” Vincent says, smirking my way.

“I can say the same.” I say through gritted teeth.

The lust in his eyes was enough for me to lose my shit, but I kept myself together for Scarlett.

Vincent makes the mistake to look at Scarlet again before he gives her an once-over, licking his lips as he watches her with lust in his eyes. “And you mentioned something about her being taken? How unfortunate indeed. She’s pretty and quite feisty.”

Scarlett slowly backs away and I step in front of her, not even caring that I slightly pushed her in the process.

She was uncomfortable and I was going to protect her from him.

“Yeah, so back off Vincent.” I snarl.

“Don’t be so angry, Giovanni.” Vincent says, chuckling.