THE NEFARIOUS CREW

❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧

❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞

𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙. 

❝𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.❞ 𝙄 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙄 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩.

Raya has learned the ability to hack. 

From hacking into cameras to stealing money from rich people's bank accounts without them knowing, Raya has mastered the ability to hack absolutely anything her heart desired, anywhere and whenever the hell she wanted. 

But one day, she hacks into the wrong database, and that caused bad people to come after her, people who took every single thing from her. 

Her family, her home. 

Everything.

Living on the streets, she comes across a guy who promises her that he'd help her find the people responsible for her family's death. She joins the man's gang, and finally becomes a member of The Nefarious Crew.

Eight years later, a new face joins the gang.

Ezra's arrogant and sarcastic. Raya doesn't trust him at all, but when she finds out that her own gang kept secrets from her, she confides in him and starts to trust him. 

But little does she know that he's keeping the biggest secret of them all. 

Her intuition about Ezra was right: that he couldn't be trusted.