Grocery Shopping (Hiro x Reader)

(Edited, just fixed some mistakes that I missed)

________________________

"Okay, you two. Go grab a cart and get the stuff Aunt Cass told us to get." Tadashi ordered as you and Hiro walked beside him towards the front of the grocery store. Before entering through the automatic doors, Tadashi stopped and looked down at Hiro.

"And don't even think about filling up the cart with gummy bears again." he glared at him, remembering the last time he left Hiro to do the other half of Aunt Cass' groceries. A cart filled with nothing but piles off gummy bears. That's exactly why Tadashi let you come.

Hiro grinned sheepishly at his brother in response as the automatic doors opened, allowing the three of you to enter. The cool air coming from the air conditioners immediately hit your face as the view of people walking around the aisles came into sight.

Tadashi turned around to look at you. "(Y/N), I'm putting you in charge of keeping this knucklehead from buying anything that's not on the list." he reached into his pocket and pulled out the grocery list before handing it to you. "Keep a close eye on him."

You nodded and jokingly saluted, making him chuckle.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you both in a bit." Tadashi said before grabbing a cart of his own and walking off, leaving you and Hiro to yourselves.

You briefly glanced at the list in your hands, quickly skimming through each of the items listed. "We better get started." you saw Hiro grab another cart and move it beside you.

"Exactly, so let's head on over to the candy aisle and-" he was about to turn the cart around until you grabbed the front of it, stopping him in his tracks.

"Nope. Hiro, you heard what Tadashi said. Only whatever's on the list goes in the cart, got it?" you gave him a look, hand still firmly gripping the cart as if you knew the moment you let go, he'd run off and dump every pack of gummy bears within the vicinity into the cart.

"Oh come on, just one pack of gummy bears? Please?" he began to do the puppy eyes.

You cursed under your breath before vaguely looking away, knowing that if you looked at him for too long, you might just be willing enough to sneak in some into the cart.

Shaking your head, you looked back at him. "Sorry Hiro, but it's still a no."

He groaned in defeat making you smirk. "Fiiiinee...." he whined and began to slowly push the cart towards a nearby aisle, muttering curses at the grocery list under his breath.

"I swear you have an addiction to those things." you rolled your eyes and took the lead in front of the cart. Hiro continued to push it behind you whilst you read the list one by one, trying to figure out which item was the closest.

"I think that the nearest thing is tomato paste..." you glanced up from the list and looked at the signs that hung on top of the tall shelves. "We can start with the things that are close to us and grab whatever we end up passing by. How's that sound?"

You waited for a reply to be responded with silence. "Hiro?" you slowly turned around to see Hiro was no longer behind you. Instead, he was riding the cart in the opposite direction, kicking the ground in order to go faster. You were about to call out to him until he turned the cart right and disappeared from your line of sight.

"Unbelievable..." you mumbled and rolled your eyes. Sighing, you put the list back into your pocket and grabbed an empty cart that was next to you. You quickly stood on the cart's hind, metal legs before propelling yourself towards the direction Hiro went, hastily avoiding the annoyed adults and the amused children. You grinned, already knowing exactly where he was headed.