A/N: Thank You!

Okay, so I honestly haven't taken the time to thank you guys for everything so here it goes.

Deep breath.

I am so grateful to every single one of you who has decided to read, vote, comment or add this book to your reading list and library. Not to get too cliche but I really, really appreciate it.

About a week ago, back when this had just hit 2k reads, I made a bet with myself that this book would get 4k+ reads before my school's field trip (which is on the 20th).

One half of me thought it wouldn't get there, the other thought it was possible even way before the field trip. Now here I am looking at the the book's reads to see it already hit 4k.

I owe myself 50 bucks now. Great...

But really though, I'm kinda speechless, er... Uhm, type-less? Idk. Cause I started this book just kinda for fun and practice (vocabulary and storytelling and all that stuff). So thank you so much for actually being here and saying all these sweet and funny things in the comments that keep me wanting to write more.

Y'all are seriously awesome. I may not say it every chapter (because I get that doing that could get annoying sometimes) but just know that I'm seriously thankful for every single read, vote, and comment.

I still get seriously excited whenever I refresh page and see that there are even 2 new reads so you can just imagine how hyped I get whenever a whole lot of you read just moments after I publish something new. I dropped the iPad once when I refreshed the page and there was like 100 new reads. Really, y'all are just amazing.

And so that this won't be all about me, I'd like to ask you guys, what's been your favorite one shot so far? You can choose your favorite Hiro one shot or your favorite Tadashi one shot or your favorite one shot overall! Even any one shots after this (if you're a little tardy to the party). I'd just love to hear which one you like the most so do comment it. ^_^

Okay, before this gets cheesier that it already is, time to get to work on those other one shots and play some more pi runner. See ya and thanks again! Oh, and don't forget your lollipop.

- Numbuh424, over and out.