The Mall Part 2 (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: So, let's just assume that the superhero team exists and Tadashi is still alive. Because I'm pretty sure that's the reality we all want to believe.

Enjoy.

(Edited slightly, because I saw a couple of mistakes)
________________________

Hiro hums in satisfaction as he pops another gummy bear in his mouth, walking in between you and Tadashi. The rest of the gang is walking in front you you, following Honey Lemon who appeared to be taking the lead.

"Where to first?" She wonders, her eye scanning across all the stores and stands as she tapped her chin with her pointer finger.

"Oh!" Fred jumps up and down, waving his hand enthusiastically. "I know, let's go to the comic shop! I hear they just got Big Hero 6 action figures!"

As they continue to figure out the itinerary for the day, Tadashi watches Hiro while he goes through each bag of gummy bears at the speed of sound, practically shoving ten pieces in his mouth at a time.

"Hiro," Tadashi says in a reprimanding tone. "don't eat so fast. You have to savor it to enjoy it."

The younger of the two brothers ignored his older brother's statement, shoving several more gummy bears in his mouth. "There's no way to not savor gummy bears. You just eat them, big bro."

Tadashi rolls his eyes. "Why do you always get so deep whenever you eat gummy bears?"

Hiro shrugs, shoving the empty packet into his pocket and pulling out another one.

"Well can I at least have some?"

Hiro shakes his head back and forth in a childlike manner, his messy black hair following his movements.

Go Go notices the two arguing and grins to herself. "Hey Tadashi,"

Tadashi turns around to look at her. He walks over to her and asks, "Yeah?"

"Are you actually asking for gummy bears? From Hiro?" She practically laughs, an amused expression on her face. "I'm pretty sure you know your brother well enough to know that the last thing he'd ever do is share his gummy bears."

Tadashi frowns at her statement. "I know, but I'm pretty sure he'd make exceptions for his big brother, right?" He asks hopefully.

Gogo was about to respond, until she heard you and Hiro talking in the back.

"Hiro," you speak up and catch his attention. He simply looks at you instead of speaking since his mouth was stuffed with gummy candy.

"can I have one?" You ask.

Hiro stops chewing and thinks for a second. Without hesitation, he pulls out another bag of the multi-colored treat and hands it to you. "Here."

You smile and take it from his hand. "Thanks." You open the packet before following Hiro's lead and stuffing several at once in your mouth.

"Well, looks like I stand corrected." Go Go grins, crossing her arms. She looks over to Tadashi whose mouth hung open in disbelief. "Close your mouth, Tadashi. You'll catch flies." The girl teases before walking back over to three who were completely immersed on figuring out where to go.

"Someone finally decide where we're off to first or are we gonna spend the entire day trying to figure it out?"

"We're headed to the comic shop first." Honey says, Fred nodding beside her.

Go Go blinks. She looks at Wasabi, pointing at Honey. "Did Fred brainwash her or something?"

Wasabi shakes his head in response. "Nope. She just wants to see the Big Hero 6 action figures, I think."