Sleep (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: I've always wanted to do a Sibling!Hiro x Reader so here it is. You're 3 years younger than Hiro so you're 11.

Based on the goofiness of my brother and I the other night when we couldn't sleep because it was the night before our field trip.

________________________

"Hiro?" You mumble into your older brother's ear, lightly shaking him in attempt to get him to wake up. A frown made its way to your face when he didn't even flinch.

"Hiro, wake up!" You whisper yell, shaking him a little harder. "Wake up, wake up!"

He turned around to face away from you, waving his hand and gesturing you to go away. "(Y/N), go back to sleep..."

You huff and cross your arms in annoyance. You weren't gonna give up that easily and Hiro knew that very well.

With the most minimum noise possible so as not to wake Tadashi, you climb on top of Hiro's bed and stand up next to his sleeping form.

"I'm giving you to the count of three to wake up." You warn him. "One..."

"Two..." He squirms slightly and raises the blanket over his head.

"Three-" you were just about ready to leap into the air and jump all around his bed before his arms shot up in surrender from under the blanket.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." He says, yanking his blanket back down and sitting up. You grin in triumph, crawling back down and sitting on the edge of his bed.

Rubbing his eyes, he switches on a nearby lamp to see you more clearly. "What is it, (Y/N)?" He mumbles lazily.

"I can't sleep, I'm too excited!" You say in a hushed tone, bouncing lightly on the bed at the thought of finally arriving at the amusement park tomorrow and riding on the rides with your brothers.

Hiro chuckles, shuffling to your side. "Why didn't you go to Tadashi? You normally go to Tadashi first when you can't sleep."

"That's only when I have nightmares." You cross your arms and pout. "Besides, he'd just tell me how he told me so."

"He did, though."

You glare at your brother, making him raise his hands in defense. "Hey, I'm just saying!"

"Whatever. He was right, okay? I can't sleep."

Hiro lightly ruffles your hair and grins down at you, glancing at the clock to see it was only 2 a.m. "It's alright. I can't really sleep either." He admits, shoving his blanket to the side.

You turn around to face him. "Can we go get some milk? Please?" You say with puppy dog eyes, knowing he couldn't say no to that.

"Fine..." He scratches his messy hair and sighs in defeat. There really was no use to contradicting the puppy dog eyes.

You leap off of his bed and quickly stroll out the door, Hiro following you before closing the bedroom door.

"Oh, I know how we can fall asleep!" You say excitedly as you and Hiro tiptoe down the dimly lit stairs.

"How?" He asks, switching on the lights at the bottom of the staircase.

"We shove a turkey over our heads, pour milk over it, then knock ourselves out with a baseball bat and a golf club!"

(A/N: My brother actually said this. Isn't he just full of great ideas.)

Hiro looks at you oddly and blinks. "I sort of get the milk and knocking ourselves out part, but what's the turkey for?" He asks.

You shrug your shoulders in response, placing your hands into the pockets of your pajamas. "Gotta go out in style."

Hiro laughs softly at your randomness as you both walk towards the kitchen and to the fridge. You grab two glasses while Hiro pulls out the carton of milk.

He pours the milk into your glass and gives it to you. You take it and hastily gulp it down, finishing it before Hiro could even finish pouring the milk into his own glass.

As Hiro drinks the milk in his glass, he turns back to the fridge in order to store the milk carton back in its previous place.

He jumps and almost spits out the milk when he spun around to face you once more, only to see you holding out a baseball bat and a golf club to him with a serious look on your face.

"Take your pick, we knock each other out on the count of three." You order sternly.

Hiro wipes the milk that splashed on his face when he jumped. "Yeah, um, let's have knocking each other out as a final resort, m'kay sis?" He chuckles nervously as he pushed the objects away from him, lightly patting your head. He set his glass down on the dinner table.

You frown, placing the items back in the corner where you got them from. "Fine..."

Before you could walk back upstairs, you both hear footsteps coming down. Noticing the shadow, you realize it was just Aunt Cass with Mochi lazily hopping down the steps behind her.

"Kids? What are you two still doing awake?" She asks, reaching the bottom of the staircase.

"Nothing, Aunt Cass. We were just about to go back to bed." Hiro explains while you nod and yawn beside him.

"Well you better go get some sleep if you wanna get to the amusement park early." She says, yawning as well.

She lightly kisses both of your foreheads as you all say your goodnights before the two of you go back upstairs and into your shared bedroom.

"You should try and get some sleep, (Y/N)," he closes the door behind you. "don't wanna waste the day at the amusement park by being all tired and sleepy."

He turns around to see you climbing into his bed instead of your (F/C) bed on the other corner of his side of the room. He throws you a questioning look.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You didn't say anything. Instead, you give a pout with puppy dog eyes.

"There you go again." He rolls his eyes and walks over to you. "Fine, I'll let you sleep here, but just for tonight."

You smile happily, scooting over to give your brother some room. He sits down next to you and shuts the lamp before both of you lie back onto the pillows, backs facing each other.

A sigh of satisfaction escapes your lips as you bury your head into the comfy pillow. "Night, bro." You whisper, your eyes fluttering closed.

Hiro pulls the blanket over his shoulders. "Yeah, night sis."

The next morning, you manage to find yourself lightly embracing Hiro along with the sound of the shutter of a camera and Tadashi's muffled laughter.

"Aunt Cass! I have something to show you!" Tadashi chants as he ran down the stairs with his phone in hand.

Hiro was about to chase after Tadashi, until he felt you lightly tap his shoulder which caught his attention just before he ran off.

He fces you to to see you standing on the other side of his bed, holding out the baseball bat and golf club to him again.

How you got them from downstairs, Hiro didn't know.

"On the count of three, we knock him out and you grab his phone. Got it, bro?" You grin.

Hiro nods at your orders. "Got it, sis."

Taking the golf club from your hands, he jumps off the bed as you follow him from behind. You both quickly ran out and down the stairs, weapons in hand.

________________________

A/N: My brother nearly gave me a heart attack when he did that. I seriously have to get that baseball bat and golf club away from him. He doesn't even like sports!

Change of topic. Hope you liked it! And do tell me if I should do more sibling!Reader cause writing that was fun.

See ya around.

- Numbuh424, over and out.