Look Up (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: I am so sorry for these two being so late. Our WiFi was acting crazy again last night and I fell asleep thinking that these got published already. Turns out, the Wifi shut and the publishing stopped halfway.

I only start writing these a few hours before publishing so I only realized as soon as I sat down to write the next two. Again, I apologize for the (incredibly long) delay and I hope you enjoy!

________________________

"The tree should go in the middle."

"That takes up way too much space."

"So what? It's Christmas! It'll only take up space for a couple of weeks!"

"Then what if someone blows something up and it catches fire? What are we gonna do then?"

"Uh, I don't know, how about put it out? We have a fire extinguisher for a reason."

Every student currently present in the main lab let out a collective sigh as the back-to-back shouts boomed all over the school for what seemed like the third time. That day.

"Do you really wanna wait until it catches fire first before you decide to put it in the corner?"

"Does it even matter? Something always catches fire around here anyway!"

"I still think it should just go on the side so we can save up space!"

"Oh yeah? Well I think you should-"

"Okay, okay, that's enough," Tadashi intervened. He ran a hand through his hair, standing between both you and Hiro in order to block the mental daggers you were throwing at one another. "What are you two arguing about this time?"

Hiro crossed his arms. "She wants to put the tree in the middle where it'll take up all the space."

"He wants to place it in the corner just because he likes using the middle space for his spare robot parts," you huffed, placing your hands on your hips.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Tadashi groaned as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You're fighting over a tree?"

"No, we're fighting because Mr. 'I-hate-Christmas' over here thinks we should shove the symbol of Christmas in a corner next to the trash can."

"I never said I hated Christmas!"

"You might as well have."

"Cut it out you two," Tadashi said sternly, pushing you both apart before you could tear one another's limbs off. "I swear, you two fight over the most pointless things. Robot designs, TV shows, places to eat for lunch, and now the Christmas tree? It's almost as if you're just making up stuff to argue about."

You glared at Hiro, narrowing your eyes when he glared back. "We wouldn't have to argue if he'd just use his brain."

"How do you think I got into this school?" Hiro remarked confidently.

"The same way I did," you retorted, pointing at an old flyer of the showcase still hanging on the wall. "So I suggest you deflate your big head before it gets any bigger."

"You two really need to start getting along," Fred piped in, walking up to the commotion with Wasabi trailing behind him.

"Yeah. We can't have the two smartest students here constantly at each other's necks," Wasabi added, removing the ear plugs he had on. "It's almost Christmas! Can't you try and be nice to each other for once?"

"Well it's not like you can force us to," Hiro said.

You nodded. "For once, I agree with him."

Tadashi tapped his chin, eyes lighting up with an idea. "But it is worth a try..."