Mother's Day (Hiro/Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: Happy Mother's Day everyone! Don't forget to give your mom/mother figure a big hug and tell them how much you love and appreciate them. ^-^

Another young sibling!Reader, just for the occasion. Enjoy!

________________________

"Hiro, no! Don't use the- (Y/N), be careful!"

Tadashi runs around the kitchen, frantically trying to keep his younger siblings from injuring themselves and from making too much noise. He takes a moment to catch his breath, a moment that ended as soon as he looked back up.

"Hiro!" Tadashi's eyes grow wide at the sight of his little brother balancing on a tall, wooden stool in front of the fridge, arm outstretched in attempt to reach for the eggs.

The young male stuck his tongue out in concentration. "Almost... got it..."

He ends up leaning too far, causing him to lose his balance and be dragged down by gravity. Luckily for him, Tadashi managed to leap forward in time to catch him in his arms.

"Are you okay Hiro?" Tadashi asks worriedly, wincing when the stool crashes loudly on the floor.

Hiro nods, laughing hysterically. "That was awesome!"

Tadashi quickly covers the youngest Hamada's mouth, shushing him. "Aunt Cass might wake up! This is a surprise, remember?"

Hiro stares blankly at him for a second. "Sorry..." He smiles apologetically.

Tadashi sets him back down, ruffling his hair. "It's alright, just let me handle grabbing the things in high places next time. Now, where's (Y/N)?"

"Tadashi!" You shout, running into the kitchen.

Hiro immediately shushes you, putting his pointer finger in front of his lips.

You nod knowingly, whispering a quiet sorry under your breath.

"Tadashi," you continue in a more hushed tone, "can I help in cooking too?"

"Yeah, me too!" Hiro whispers-shouts, raising his hand in the air.

"Actually," Tadashi begins, putting his hand on his chin, "I have much better and more important jobs for both of you."

You and Hiro glance at each other before turning your gaze back to Tadashi.

"What is it?" You ask, bouncing in eagerness.

Tadashi kneels down in front of you to match your height. "Okay. Hiro, you go grab some donuts and cupcakes downstairs and bring them back here. Think you can handle that?"

Hiro nods firmly, standing straight and saluting his big brother. "Sir, yes sir!" He says as he bolts for the stairs.

"And don't eat them!" Tadashi adds, hoping that Hiro managed to hear it despite already being downstairs.

"As for you, (Y/N)," he looks back at you, "you can set up the plate and utensils, now that's really important. After that, all three of us can prepare the orange juice together. Is that okay?"

You smile in response, saluting the same way Hiro did before running off to fetch the plates.

Tadashi smiles proudly. "Alright, time to get the eggs and toast ready..."

...

"Aunt Cass?" You poke your head through the opening of her bedroom door, glancing around in search of your aunt. You notice that she's still in bed, fast asleep.

"The coast is clear." You announce, opening the door wider. Hiro and Tadashi walk in as quiet as possible, each of them carrying one side of the tray.

"Hurry up you guys!" You whisper excitedly, standing beside the bed.

"Give us a minute, this thing is heavy." Hiro mumbles, gripping his end of the tray tightly in order to keep it from spilling.

Once they were beside you, Tadashi gives you an affirmative nod, allowing you to wake up Aunt Cass.

"Aunt Cass," you shake her arm lightly.

"Wake up, wake up!" Hiro cheers, nearly tipping the orange juice over.

Only after a few more tries did she finally begin to wake up.

"Mhm, kids?" She murmurs, sitting up. Her eyes were still closed as she stretched her arms. "What smells like eggs and toast..."

The moment she opens her eyes, she was immediately greeted by the sight of all three of you with big smiles on your faces, a tray presented in front of her.

"Happy mother's day!" You shout in unison, beaming ear-to-ear.

She gasps, feeling tears of joy form in her eyes, as she processes the situation at hand. "Eggs? Toast? Cupcakes, donuts and orange juice?"

"Yeah, we made you breakfast." Tadashi smiles, glancing at the two of you. "Hiro and (Y/N) were a big help."

She grabs the tray and sets it down on her bed, the biggest smile on her face. "Come here, you three!"

She pulls all of you closer, wrapping you in a tight hug.

"I can't believe you did this for me." She speaks up, hugging you all tighter one last time before finally letting go.

"Thank you so much, this is absolutely wonderful. Oh, how my sister would have loved this..." She smiles sadly, looking at each of you one by one. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she picks up the tray once more and sets it on her lap.

"Well come on," she gestures the other side of the bed, "this food isn't gonna eat itself, is it?"

You grin, running to the other side and jumping on the bed, Hiro following you closely behind, leaving Tadashi to sit on the other edge.

"Dibs on the donut!" Hiro says, snatching the aforementioned pastry from the tray like a hawk.

Tadashi shakes his head expectedly, chuckling to himself.

"Hey kids," Aunt Cass says, taking a bite of the toast, "how about I close the café for the day and we go eat out or watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah!" Hiro cheers, pumping his fist in the air. "Let's watch a movie!"

Tadashi nods in agreement, munching on some toast. "That sounds great, Aunt Cass."

"Alright then, it's settled." She beams, taking a sip of the orange juice.

You swallow your bite of the cupcake before speaking up. "Aunt Cass?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

You smile warmly at her. "I just wanted to say that we love you."

"We love you, Aunt Cass!" Hiro adds beside you, voice slightly muffled by the donut in his mouth.

She pulls all of you into another big hug, feeling like actual mother. "I love you too. All of you."