Satisfaction (Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: A fluffy Tadashi x Reader to make up for the last Tadashi oneshot.

Here, you and Tadashi are married and are parents. (B/N) means baby name, as you probably guessed. Oh, and evidently, you are to imagine yourself older. At least old enough to be a parent.

Enjoy.

________________________

"Tadashi...?" The door quietly creeks open as you walk into your house. You glance around the place in search of your husband and (son/daughter).

Loud noises make their way to your ears, pulling your attention to the living room. Assuming it was the television, you shut the front door and walk in that direction.

The moment you get there, you are greeted by the sight of Tadashi and your (son/daughter) fast asleep on the couch, a baseball game playing on the tv.

Tadashi was carrying little (B/N) in one of his arms as the other one lazily dangled over the arm rest, loosely holding onto an almost empty bottle of milk.

You chuckle at the two and set your bag down on a nearby desk. "What a bunch of dorks..." You mutter quietly to yourself with a shake of the head.

You walk into another room and eventually come back with a thin green blanket in your arms. Turning the tv off, you walk back to the couch with the least amount of noise possible so as not to wake the two.

As you moved across the room, you end up stubbing your toe on the leg of the coffee table that you forgot was there. You were about to shout in pain until the baby started squirming in Tadashi's arms, as if acknowledging the noise. You close your mouth and bite your tongue, stopping in your tracks.

A smile slowly made its way to your face in replacement of the previous pain at the sight of the little bundle of joy so calm and peaceful in your husband's arms. Luckily, you manage to swallow the pain and prevent yourself from disrupting the quietness.

You lightly throw the blanket over them, making sure that the wind wouldn't be capable of blowing it off by lightly tucking it.

You were about to turn around and go to the bedroom you shared with Tadashi when you felt a warm hand grab hold of your own, preventing you from walking any further.

Looking back, you saw Tadashi with his eyes slightly open, smiling up at you.

"Good morning." You joke.

"You're home." He whispers, not wanting to wake the baby up. He sits up slowly, fixing (B/N)'s position in his arms.

You nod, releasing your hand from his grip and using it to push back the hair on his forehead. "Yeah, I got worried when I called you earlier and heard (B/N) crying."

You lean down and kiss Tadashi's forehead, making him smile even wider.

"Don't worry, love," he reassures you, lovingly stroking (his/her) cheek with his finger. "Daddy's got it covered. You can go and rest."

You couldn't help but giggle when Tadashi called himself 'Daddy.' You lean forward in order to kiss his cheek and (B/N)'s forehead before turning around.

"On second thought," Tadashi pipes up.

He grabs your hand once more before you could leave. Gently, he pulls you down and onto the couch beside him. "you can rest here with me and (B/N)."

You blink at the sudden change of mind. You were about to complain about how you should probably change first since both Tadashi and the baby were already in their pajamas while you were still wearing your work clothes, until (B/N) started squirming again.

Tadashi pulled (him/her) closer to him before slowly swaying him in his arms and humming a soft tune in (his/her) ears. (B/N) let out a tiny yawn before slowly falling back asleep with a smile.

A similar smile came across your own face. "Alright, alright," You scoot beside Tadashi and rest your head on his shoulder. "I'll stay with you two."

He uses his free arm to wrap around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

You snuggle into his embrace, lightly grasping (B/N)'s petite hand and rubbing it softly.

"(He/She) looks so much like you." Tadashi mumbles.

"Yeah." You nod, snuggling closer to them. A wave of exhaustion and sleepiness suddenly hit you as you continued quietly talking with Tadashi. "(He/She)'s probably gonna end up more like you though. Always helping people and all that stuff."

Tadashi chuckles, stroking your hair with his free hand. "Yeah. (He/She)'s gonna help so many people."

Tadashi hears you yawn and looks down to see you comfortably resting against his arm, a look of satisfaction on your face. He grins slightly when an idea comes to him.

"Are you satisfied with your care?"

Your break your gaze away from (B/N) and look up at Tadashi. "Hmm?"

He smiles warmly, looking at you with the same loving eyes he had looking at (B/N). "Are you satisfied with your care?" He repeats his question once more, imitating the way his nurse bot says it, but with a much more soft and lively tone.

It takes you a second to realizes he was quoting Baymax, who was probably still off with Hiro and the rest of the Big gang doing superhero stuff.

Your gaze shifts from Tadashi to the baby, your smile never wavering. "Yeah," you nod, your eyes beginning to flutter closed. "I am satisfied with my care."

Tadashi leans down to kiss the top of your head when he starts to hear you snoring softly on his shoulder. "I love you,"

He looks down at (B/N) before kissing (his/her) head as well. "both of you."