Unbelievable... (Hiro/Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: As requested by SavvanaSawyer, a Sibling!Reader. ^_^ You're a kid in this oneshot.

Enjoy!
________________________

"(Y/N)?"

You froze in place, standing on the tip of your toes. You turn around to face the woman who was currently wiping the café tables, hiding your backpack behind your back with an innocent smile spread across your face. "H-hi, Aunt Cass!"

"Hey sweetie," she smiled, "uh, where are you going? It's already night time."

"Uhm, I'm going to... a sleepover? Yeah! A sleepover! That's it." You laughed nervously, now holding your backpack in front of you for emphasis.

"A sleepover?" She asked, setting the cloth down before coming over. "Where?"

"Just down the road. My, uh, friends from school invited me to a sleepover at their house. Y'know, the big green house with a blue mailbox? That one."

"Oh, okay. That is pretty close. Well, do you want me to have to have your brothers bring you there?"

"No, no." You shook your head, shoving your backpack on. "It's fine, Aunt Cass."

"Do you have everything you need?"

You nodded, already reaching for the door knob.

"Well, alright then." She leaned down to kiss your forehead, smiling at you. "Just be careful, okay? And if you need anything just call and I'll send your brothers there right away."

You smiled back, opening the door to feel the cold air hit you. "Sure thing, Aunt Cass."

She hugged you briefly before walking back to the tables. "Oh, and sweetie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where all the apples in the kitchen went? I swore there was a whole basket full of them just this morning."

You quickly stepped out the door and slammed it shut, shouting a loud goodbye before running off.

Cass blinked before shrugging it off. "Probably just excited... " She said, removing her apron. "Come on, Mochi."

The cat meowed as it followed the woman up the stairs, hopping over each step behind her.

"Boys...?"

"Yeah, Aunt Cass?" The brothers spoke in broken unison, both preoccupied with their own things.

Cass leaned down to pick up the cat that was rubbing itself against her leg, petting it softly. "(Y/N) left to go to a sleepover."

"She did?" Tadashi asked, lowering his book. "Where?"

"At the big green house down the road."

Tadashi grinned. "Oh, you mean the place where Hiro got chased by the owner's dog and I had to get him down from a tree?"

"Hey!" Hiro said, removing his earphones and spinning his desk chair around. "That dog wanted to eat me alive."

"It was a chihuahua."

"A bloodthirsty chihuahua!"

Tadashi rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He turned back to Aunt Cass. "Yeah, I know the place."

"Good. I told her to call if she forgot anything. I'll be downstairs if you need me." She said, walking back down with Mochi still in her arms.

Tadashi was about to pick up his book and start where he left off until his phone rang and vibrated beside him.