Need a Ride? Part 2 (Hiro x Reader)

"Get down, knucklehead!" you hissed as both you and Hiro tried to catch your breath behind a car that was 4 buildings away from where the bot fight was held.

You heard Hiro chuckle beside you. "Heh, funny. That's what my brother calls me too."

The loud sirens blaring from the police cars made you assume that they had already surrounded the place and were taking people in. Letting out a sigh of relief, you slumped back on the car once your breathing evened out.

"That was close." Hiro mumbled, peering over the trunk and watching the cops arrest bot fighters through the windows of the car.

"Yeah, way close." you nodded.

Noticing Hiro was still looking over there, you grabbed his shoulder and forcefully yanked him back down beside you.

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?" he whisper-yelled, rubbing his shoulder in pain.

"Don't let them see you!" you answered back. "There's no point of escaping if you're just gonna blow our cover anyway."

Soon enough, the sounds of sirens slowly died down until they eventually disappeared all together and you were sure they had already left. Both of you stood up and dusted yourselves off. Looking back at the alley, Hiro grinned and held out his fist to you, waiting for a reaction. "Well...?"

You looked at him in confusion.

He rolled his eyes at you. "Don't tell me you don't know how to fist bump."

You blinked before realizing what he meant. "I know how to fist bump, genius. I just don't know why you want to fist bump. Care to enlighten the mood?"

"We didn't get caught." he grinned, his fist still in mid-air.

Now it was your turn to roll your eyes at him. "Don't tell me you actually get caught." you crossed your arms with a smirk.

He grinned sheepishly in response and rubbed the back of his neck. "O-of course not..."

You gave him a 'really?' look.

"Okay, maybe this one time..."

You chuckled before shoving your hands in your pockets. Hiro watched as you slowly began to walk away. "Hey! Where are you going?" he questioned, running up next to you.

"Home, duh." you said blankly, keeping your eyes on where you were headed.

Hiro observed the path you were taking and raised an eyebrow when he realized you were walking towards the park across the road. The water flowing through the fountain glistened as the bright lights coming from other buildings shone on it. A clear reflection of the moon could be seen on the surface of it clear water along with every other thing surrounding it.

"It's a little late to be taking a stroll in the park, y'know." he said sarcastically. "Besides, I thought you were going home."

"I am, I left my bike here." you walked over to the bike stand near the entrance and grabbed your (F/C) helmet that matched your bike which was hanging on the handle bars. You looked over to Hiro as you were strapping the helmet under your chin. "You better get going too. Wouldn't want that brother of yours realizing you snuck out."

Hiro grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. He seemed to be averting your gaze as he stared at the concrete below. "Yeeaaah, about that,"

You looked at him suspiciously, your shiny helmet already perched on top of your head. "What about it?"

"Since my brother doesn't know where I am, he can't pick me up. And my house is a little far from here so..."