Moving On Part 2 (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: Sorry for the delay and thanks for being patient with me. Not only did I catch a horrid cold and got caught up in the KND hype on Tumblr (GKND OHMIGOSH) but we we're also preparing for recognition day at school.

On the bright side, now that it's all done and I'm free from school, I'll probably update every day. Y'know, once this cold blows away.

Anywho, enjoy part 2.

(Edited)
________________________

"Hiro!" You shout, albeit too quietly to the point of where Hiro didn't even hear you. He just continued to pull you through the half empty streets.

"Hiro," You were starting to get annoyed since you were sure he could hear you. Eventually, you stop in your tracks and tug your arm from his grip.

He stops as well and turns to look at you with a questioning look.

"You never told me what you needed help in!"

He facepalms before looking at you apologetically. "R-right, eheh."

You calm down slightly and smile at him. "It's alright, but seriously, what do you need me for?"

Hiro was about to speak until you cut him off with a loud gasp.

"Let me guess," you begin. "Yokai escaped prison and now you need my help to get him back! Right?"

Hiro blinks. "Actually-"

"Baymax is probably hiding somewhere in his armor and waiting for us. Is that where we're going?" You ask, noticing that he was dragging you to the park. "Where's your armor?"

"(Y/N), that's not-"

"You should have told me in advance, I could've gotten mine before we left! Actually, I think I can still go get it, be right back." You were about to run back to your house down the road, until Hiro grabs your hand and keeps you from running any further.

"Hey!" You turn to look at Hiro.

"(Y/N), that's not what I meant when I said I needed your help." Hiro says, letting go of your hand.

"Then what did you mean?"

With a solemn expression, Hiro tucked his hands into the pockets of his pajamas and began to walk towards the park.

"Wait, Hiro!" You go after him, running to his side.

"Hiro," you try looking him in the eyes. He tilts his head down, using his bangs to prevent you from seeing his face.

He continues to walk in silence, passing the fountain and all the way to a nearby bench. You quickly follow him, rubbing your arms lightly due to the cold air that was swirling around.

You call his name again as he sat down on the bench, eyes fixed to the ground. You look at him with a worried expression, knowing that whenever he was quiet something was definitely wrong.

Without saying another word, you take a seat beside him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You ask quietly, hoping for an answer. You frown when he doesn't respond.

Just when you were about to try asking him again, he sighs heavily. Finally, he lifts his head to look at you. He looked almost exhausted and empty.

"Sorry for getting you so excited but," his gaze shifts back down to the ground. "the reason why I needed you isn't as awesome as you thought it'd be."

"It's alright. I probably shouldn't have gotten so excited in the first place." You laugh, rubbing the back of your neck. "But seriously, if that wasn't the reason why you needed me, then what is?"