Sleeping Beauty (Tadashi x Reader)

As the Disney movie "Sleeping Beauty" slowly came to an end, the tv turned off once the ending credits finished.

You and Tadashi were watching whatever Disney movies the Hamadas had on DVD since both of you had nothing better to do all afternoon. Tadashi managed to actually finish the entire movie, unlike you who was already fast asleep next to him on the couch.

Tadashi looks at his wrist watch to realize it was almost 6 p.m. and you had literally spent the entire afternoon watching Disney movies together.

Stretching his arms, he yawns and looks out the living room window to see the sun was going down. "Hey, (Y/N). You should probably get home before the sun sets. Do you want me to drive you home or-"

He stops mid-sentence when he realizes that you were out like a light, cuddling a nearby pillow.

He chuckles in amusement. "Hey, (Y/N)."

You squirm, indicating you were somewhat awake. You open one eye to look at him, only to close it immediately right after. "Wha?"

"I have to bring you home now. Wake up." He lightly shakes your shoulders, only to have you retaliate by shaking out of his grip.

"No..." You yawn, hugging the pillow tighter. "Too tired..."

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty, wake up." He teases, referencing the movie, though it came out more like a badly executed compliment since he couldn't help but notice how pretty you were all calm and peaceful like that.

You didn't react. Instead, you continued sleeping despite being half awake already.

Tadashi continued to try different methods of waking you up, along the lines of poking you, tickling you, trying to pull the pillow out of your hold, all ending in failure.

He sighs and continues to think. That's when an idea struck him, making him smirk.

You lie there on the couch in a comfortable position, readying yourself for anymore of Tadashi's attempts to wake you up. You honestly just didn't want to go home since you were enjoying Tadashi's company.

But you weren't gonna tell him that.

When minutes passed and he still hadn't done anything, you began to grow curious. You knew he was still there beside you but for some reason, he wasn't doing or saying anything.

Just when you were actually starting to fall asleep, you feel a pair of lips briefly come in contact with yours, making you pop your eyes wide open.

You jolt awake and feel heat slowly rise to your cheeks as you touch your lips which felt like they were tingling. Turning to look at Tadashi, you stare at him in shock. "Did you just..."

He was blushing as well, but he had a smirk on his face. "Sorry, but it seemed like Sleeping Beauty needed Prince Phillip to kiss her awake."

You felt butterflies flutter in your stomach. You sit there speechless as Tadashi stands up and walks over to the hat rack near the staircase where two helmets were hanging.

He grabs both and straps one on, tossing the other one to you. "Come on, lets get you home while the sun's still in the sky."

You follow him downstairs and to his motor bike, still not sure how to react. Silence surrounded the both of you as you made your way to the vehicle which had the colors of the sky reflecting on it's shiny surface.

Eventually, you found something to say in the midst of the silence. "Prince Phillip, huh?" You grin.

Smiling sheepishly, he hops on the motor bike and starts the engines. "Eheh, yeah... I'm not sure where that came from."

You shrug and cross your arms, an amused smile making it's way to your face. "I kinda like it."

He looks at you for a moment in slight confussion, before smiling.

"Well then, princess," he holds out his hand to you. "allow me to escort you back home."

You chuckle, strapping on your helmet. "Gladly." Taking his hand, you sit behind him and wrap your arms around his waist to make sure you wouldn't fall off.

The motor bike then sped off down the street to your house and into the sunset.

________________________

A/N: Sort of based on something that happened on the bus at the field trip. I was taking a nap on the way back home and we were watching Maleficent.

When we finally got back, I was still asleep. My classmates started calling me in attempt to wake me up but that only caused me to be half awake. Suddenly, I hear my classmate say "Would someone just kiss her awake already!" and that was the only time I woke up.

Aren't field trips just fun.

- Numbuh424, over and out.