Tomorrow (Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: This might get a little sad near the ending. Prepare tissues if you must.

You and Tadashi are 9 years old in the flashback, and then 19 years old later on. Enjoy!
________________________

"(Y/N), don't run so fast!"

You didn't even bother listening to your mother's orders out of excitement. You continued to run down the sidewalk and into the Lucky Cat Cafe, your mom choosing to let you go in ahead of her and simply walk after you.

The bell at the front door rung loudly as you barged in with the biggest smile on your face. Your eyes widdened slightly as the sweet aroma of different kinds of homemade delicacies hit your nostrils. Your first instinct was to breathe in just so you could savor the glorious smell.

"(Y/N)!" Aunt Cass called you from the counter, waving her free hand in the air as she held a tray of pastries in the other.

You excitedly ran up to her when she got out from behind the counter and began walking up to you.

"Aunt Cass!" You smiled up at her.

She bent down slightly to match your height. "What brings you here today?" The woman asked, smiling brightly like she always did.

"Where's 'Dashi?"

"Oh, he's in his room with Hiro." She pet your head, standing back up. "You can head on right up, sweetie."

You nodded, grabbing a doughnut off the tray and taking a bite. "Thanks Aunt Cass!" You shouted in a muffled voice, running towards the stairs.

The door bell rang as your mom strolled in. She was about to call your name until she realized you were already halfway up the stairs. Sighing, she instead turned her attention to the counter and smiled. "Hey Cass."

-

"Hiro, do I look okay?" Tadashi asked his little brother who was busy tinkering with the parts of his robot in the midst of the cluttered floor in their room.

The little boy tilted his head slightly, staring at his brother who was looking at his own reflection on the mirror. "Why?"

"Because (Y/N) is coming over and I wanna look nice."

The four, nearly five, year old blinked and processed the words of his brother for a moment before nodding innocently. "Okay." He reverted his attention back to the robot.

Tadashi continued to fix himself, paying close attention to his hair. As he was completely focused on making himself look presentable, he almost fell over in shock when your voice came booming from the stairs.

"Hey Tadashi!" You shouted, the pace of your breath quickening due to how fast you ran up the stairs. You held onto the hand rail in attempt to catch your breath.

Looking back up, you saw Hiro sorting through robot parts on the floor and Tadashi who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

You giggled. "Sorry, did I scare you?"

He looked at you and immediately regained his composure, leaning on the wall and acting as if nothing happened. "No. Of course not! Me, scared?"

"He got scared." Hiro said absentmindedly from his position on the floor, his eyes still focused on what he was doing.

Tadashi glared at his baby brother. "Thanks bro."