Brothers (Hiro/Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: Belated Happy Siblings Day everyone! Here's a short sibling!Reader based on current events in my house. This is may also expain why I couldn't finish this earlier.

All of you are a little younger in this, Tadashi being only a little over a year older than you.

Enjoy!
________________________

"Is it still out there?"

"Yeah," Tadashi mumbles, taking a seat beside his younger brother on the floor. He sighs loudly, wiping the sweat that managed to accumulate on his forehead. "it hasn't even moved the slightest bit."

"Then what now?!" Hiro panics, pushing back his bangs in a nervous manner. "We're just gonna sit here all day and wait for it to get to us?"

"No, unless you wanna go and get rid of it yourself."

Hiro thinks about it for a second before huffing and crossing his arms. "Fine, fine. We'll stay here."

"That's what I thought." Tadashi says, though he didn't really wanna go out there and do it himself either. Looking over the spot where they were hiding, he suddenly sits back down with a worried look on his face.

"What is it Tadashi?" Hiro asks, noticing the sudden panic that washed over the older Hamada which made him slightly more nervous.

"It's getting closer." He whispers, gripping his "weapon" tighter.

"What?!" Hiro screams. "What are we gonna do? It's the end! There's no more hope for us, we're doomed!"

"Calm down, Hiro!" Tadashi lightly grabs his brother by the shoulders in attempt to calm him down. "All we have to do is relax, stay put, and hope that it goes away before dinner cause Aunt Cass is making chicken wings."

Hiro hums in delight at the thought of the delicious meal waiting for him downstairs. "I can already taste it..." He licks his lips, imagining the taste of the chicken wings and the "my mouth is on fire sensation" that comes after it, courtesy of the hot sauce. He abruptly snaps out of his daze, remembering the current situation.

"We need to get downstairs." The younger Hamada states with urgency, slamming his fist on the ground beside him.

"Alright, alright. Look, here's what we'll do." Tadashi speaks up, setting down his weapon. "If it doesn't leave in the next 5 minutes, you run out there and distract it."

"Why am I the one who has to distract it??" Hiro whines.

"Because while you're doing that, I'll sneak up on it from behind."

"And kill it?"

"No, Hiro. We are not killing it."

"Why not?" Hiro pouts, crossing his arms.

Tadashi gives him a "you-know-exactly-why" look.

"Fine, but," Hiro blinks, still unsure of the plan. He starts fiddling with the string on his hoodie. "what if it flies on me?"

"It won't. I'll make sure it wont, I promise." Tadashi assures him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Just stay calm and don't freak out. There's absolutely nothing to be scared of-"

"HIRO, TADASHI!" You shout, looking around the living room for your brothers. You jump back slightly when you hear two loud, high-pitched screams come from behind the couch.

Cautiously, you begin to walk towards it, only to be greeted by the sight of your younger brother hiding behind your older brother who was holding out a large broom. Both of them were closing their eyes tightly out of fear.

An amused grin spreading across your face. "What are you two knuckleheads doing?"

They both open their eyes and realize it was just you. They sigh in relief before immediately scrambling to their feet.

"(Y/N), you have to help us!" Hiro shouts, Tadashi nodding beside him.

"What?" You ask, tilting your head in confusion. "What are you talking about, Hiro?"

They both point at the one corner of the room. You follow the direction of their finger to see a tiny cockroach on top of a table nearby.

"Quick," Hiro tosses you the bug spray he had with him while Tadashi hands you his broom. "kill it!"

"No, don't kill it!" Tadashi shouts. "Just get it outside or something, sis!"

They both duck back down behind the couch, watching you and waiting for you to finish the job.

You roll your eyes before dropping the broom and setting the bug spray down. You start walking towards it, completely unarmed.

"What are you doing?!" Tadashi shouts. Both him and Hiro watch you with wide eyes as you approached it with a poker face.

You reach for the window next to the table and open it. Almost immediately, the cockroach makes a break for the window and flies out. You shut the window once more and lock it before dusting your hands off, grinning at your brothers who had their mouths hanging open in shock.

"There, it's gone. Now you two can finally-Ach!" Your statement was cut off when the two suddenly came running up to you, hugging you tightly. You blink and try process the moment for a second before awkwardly patting them both on the back.

"You're the best sister ever!" Hiro beams, hugging you tighter.

You couldn't help but smile down at your little brother, ruffling his hair. "Come on, Aunt Cass told me to call you both because dinner's ready."

Their eyes light up at the mention of dinner. Without wasting another minute, they race down the steps in excitement, shouting something about "chicken wings" and "freedom."

You shake your head and grin before following their lead, albeit at a slower pace. "I can't believe I'm related to those two..."

________________________

A/N: Yep. There's an infestation in my house. And I'm not exaggerating like those two, there's literally an infestation because a storm is coming and the bugs are taking refuge.

My brother is still armed with a broom. He really hates roaches. What a way to celebrate Siblings Day, huh?

- Numbuh424, over and out.