Gone (Hiro/Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: A sad one shot, as requested by SkylarStorm1. Sure hope this is somewhere along the lines of what you wanted. ^_^

Btw, Tadashi is a part of the team in this.

________________________

You grinned as you continued to gracefully dodge the in coming Microbots on your hoverboard, simultaneously trying to figure out how to grab Yokai's mask. You were so focused the mask that you didn't notice the giant wave of Microbots Yokai sent hurtling at you.

"Watch out, (Y/N)!" Hiro's voice came booming from the communicator in your helmet, catching your attention. "Behind you!"

You abruptly turned your hoverboard to see thousands of Microbots coming straight for you. Quickly thinking, you rose to the air and completely dodged the wave. Looking down, Hiro winked at you and gave you a thumbs up from below.

You smirked and winked back at him before going back to what you were doing previously.

Hiro observed everyone from the ground, letting Tadashi use Baymax to help Honey Lemon and Wasabi distract Yokai, while you, Fred, and Gogo went for the mask.

Yokai growled in annoyance, furiously dodging and deflecting all of your attacks as he stood firmly on top of a mountain of Microbots.

"I'm done playing these childish games..." He muttered darkly, completely changing his target.

You raised an eyebrow when the Microbots began to swarm elsewhere and out of your line of sight. You let out a sigh of relief. Just when you thought things were finally getting a tad easier, you suddenly heard a scream of terror come from Honey Lemon.

"Hiro!"

Your body stiffened, already knowing where Yokai was directing the Microbots. Without even thinking, you rotated your hoverboard and dove down to where Hiro stood. He was completely frozen in fear, staring at the wave in horror.

Before it could come any closer, you managed to get there in time and shove him out of the way. He was thrown a good distance away from the line of fire, along with your hoverboard right next to him.

You weren't as lucky, though. You lay on your stomach on the place Hiro previously stood, groaning in pain at how hard you hit the ground.

"(Y/N), watch out!" Fred shouted. The whole team dropped what they were doing and started running after you.

Hiro eventually realized what you had done and put every ounce of energy he had left into standing up and going after you.

The rest of the team screamed, trying to tell you to get up, but you were too scared to move once you saw what was coming at you.

Your life flashed before your eyes, every memory, good and bad, suddenly came back to you. Then, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

The clanking of metal faintly rung in your ears as they all ran towards you in attempt to get you out of the way, but the Microbots were closer. Much closer.

The brothers watched in horror as the Microbots inched closer to you. Tadashi zoomed in on Baymax with Hiro running by his side.

"(Y/N), no!" The Hamada brothers screamed in unison. That was the last thing you heard before everything went black.

...

Hiro sighs heavily, lazily slumped over his bed. It had been over a week since your funeral and everyone was absolutely devastated. Sure, Yokai was defeated and justice was served but it still felt like there was something missing. Or someone.