A/N: New Hiro x Reader Book!

A/N: After foreshadowing it in the previous one shot, I felt like I should just say (type?) it out loud already.

I'm writing a book! Like, an actual book! After all those times I said "I'll probably never write an actual book," here it is!

Well, I haven't actually published it yet. I'm still polishing the chapters I have so far but it'll be up sometime tomorrow, along with another one shot.

For now, how's a short preview sound? Well, here ya go.

. . . . .

With one swift kick to the ground, you propelled yourself way ahead of them, ignoring their reprimanding shouts and yells.

Your hair fanned behind your head as you picked up the pace, skating twice the speed that they were. A wave of adrenaline washed over you, a sensation you got used to considering you most likely roller-skated more than you walked.

The alarms grew louder as the security guards came running out of the building, guard dogs by their side. Some of them pointed their flashlights in every direction while others searched behind every place it were possible to hide.

"There they are!" One of the guards shouted, diverging all of the attention to the roof where the four of you were still trying to make a getaway. "It's the Fujitas! Get them!"

. . . . .

Yup.

That's that.

So if you didn't see it on the cover already, the story is called "Somewhere in Between." Both the cover and the preview can give you a little hint on what the story's going to be about.

I'm really excited about it since I've had the idea for more than a month now so I hope you read it and, more importantly, enjoy.

See ya tomorrow.

- Numbuh424, over and out.