Weird (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long. Things happen.

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, the picture is the Hiro cosplay of Liui Aquino. One of the people who make me even more proud to be Filipino.

You'll realize why that's the picture eventually, just give it a second.

________________________

"One ticket to Big Hero 6, please." You smile politely at the lady in the ticket booth, handing her the payment.

"Of course." She smiles back. As she was getting your ticket, she eyes you suspiciously, scanning you from head to toe. "Where are your parents?"

You try to hide the fact that you rolled your eyes. "Not here."

"So you're watching alone?"

You wanted to say something sarcastic but decided against it since you couldn't wait any longer to watch the movie, also the fact that the next showing was in 10 minutes and you still had to go buy snacks. Plus, this lady was being really nice.

"Yup, pretty much." You answer bluntly.

She nods, her short brown hair bobbing with her movements.

She looked oddly familiar though you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

Reaching in the register, she pulls out your change and hands it to you, along with your ticket. "Enjoy your movie." She says with sincerity in her voice.

"Yeah, thanks." You thank her, glad that you managed to stop yourself from accidentally saying 'You too' like last time.

Oh, the awkwardness.

Glancing at your right, you saw a poster of Hiro and Baymax on the wall. You smile at the sight.

You'd been excited to watch the movie since you first heard about it but for some weird reason, something felt wrong. You weren't sure what it was but what you did know was that the next showing was in 7 minutes and you still had to get yourself some snacks. You groan in frustration when you saw the long line at the snack bar.

Without wasting another minute, you bolt for the end of the line, bouncing in anticipation as time ticked.

With only 3 minutes left to get your food, you finally make it to the front of the line with an urgent look on your face.

"Popcorn, a soda and gummy bears, please." You practically demand, trying to sound polite, but it was evident you were rushing.

The guy looked at you in curiosity, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you too young to be going to the movies by yourself?"

"No, no I'm not." You say with clenched teeth, slightly tired of hearing the same thing.

The guy shrugged before going to get your snacks.

You tap on the table impatiently, glancing at your watch every now and then, mentally begging time to go slower.

Right beside you in the line was a group of four friends who were talking to each other, and from what you heard, they seemed like they were going to be watching Big Hero 6 as well.

"Ohmigosh, look at that poster!" A tall blonde girl pointed excitedly at the poster of Hiro and Baymax that you were looking at earlier. "Hiro and Baymax are so cute, I swear." She quickly took a picture of the poster with her phone. The way she said 'Hiro' sounded oddly familiar.

"I heard Stan Lee's gonna make an appearance in the ending credits." A blond guy wearing a green beanie pointed out with a grin. You could tell he was a comic book nerd.