Valentines Day (Tadashi x Reader)

A/N: Happy Valentines day, everyone! Whether you have a valentine or not is irrelevant because the fact that you're reading these one shots means that you'll be spending Valentines with the Hamada brothers.

So enjoy.
________________________

You sighed as you trudged through the hallways of SFIT which was completely covered in pink and red decorations to celebrate Valentines day, as requested by Honey Lemon.

You felt slightly indifferent about the holiday as, to you, it was just another day that'll soon pass by. Though, the hope of a specific boy often in a cap and blazer asking you to be his valentine couldn't help but bubble inside of you. There may be one in a million chances that he'll ask you but, hey, a girl can dream right? Speaking of him, you oddly haven't seen him all day.

"Hey, have you seen Tadashi anywhere?" you asked a random student that passed by you in the halls, who shook her head in response.

"Thanks anyway..." you mumbled and walked off.

Taking a right turn, you walked towards the door of your lab before twisting the door knob and pushing it open. A smile made its way to your face when you saw the (F/C) walls of your lab, finally giving your eyes a break from all that pink and red.

Setting your backpack down on a nearby chair, you took a seat on your swivel chair and pushed yourself towards your desk. Everything was still in its place. All the notebooks, pencils, it was all pretty much the same. Except, there was a mysterious pink note lying face down on the desk.

You eyed it suspiciously and glanced around the room as if to check if it was just some prank. You slowly reached out to grab it. Turning it around, you read the words written on it.

Meet me by the tree outside the school at lunch.

Raising an eyebrow, you glanced back and forth from the note to your window which had a slight view of the tree this mysterious person was asking you to go to. It was a clear day and the sun was shining brightly, small little beams of light coming through the openings on the leaves of the tree making it seem almost magical.

After a few minutes of deciding, you finally came to the conclusion that you would go meet whoever this person was at lunch. It couldn't hurt, right? You nodded before getting to work on your latest project, glancing at the time every now and then to make sure you wouldn't miss lunch.
...
You hastily made your way down the steps of SFIT and looked at the time on your phone. 12:14 p.m. Whoever was planning to meet you should be there by now.

Once you were near the tree, you tilted your head in confusion when you saw nothing but a picnic blanket draped underneath the shade of the tree along with a picnic basket sitting on top of it. But nobody was there.

"Do you like it?" a familiar voice suddenly spoke from behind you.

You jumped in shock and swiftly turned around to come face to face with Tadashi who had his hands behind his back.

You lightly hit him on the arm. "Don't startle me like that!"

He chuckled in amusement and smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't think it would be as good if I were just sitting on the picnic blanket while waiting for you."

You blinked. "Y-you gave me the note?" you stuttered in disbelief.

"Yup." he nodded with a smile.

Heat rose to your cheeks, making them match the light pink streamers that Honey Lemon hung around the lab. Shaking off the sudden and odd feeling of butterflies in your stomach, you grinned and gestured to the picnic. "So I'm assuming I'll have to eat lunch with you now."