Battle (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: I was supposed to update days ago but man I've been busy. We went to see Age of Ultron and I managed to buy some BH6 toys! :D Baymax is so cute.

So since I'm happy, it's time to make you guys happy with another oneshot. Enjoy!
________________________

You felt your vision spin as you held onto Hiro's hand as tight as you could, watching as the rest of the team got trapped by the Microbots one by one.

You felt even more nervous when you remembered the giant spiraling portal that was sucking you in from behind, keeping you both off the ground. Large and small pieces of debris flew into it, disappearing to who knows where.

"Hey!" Hiro shouted, trying to catch your attention. He held onto the wire with his other hand, giving as much effort as he could to prevent himself from letting go.

"(Y/N)!" His words fell on deaf ears.

"(Y/N), look at me!"

You snapped back into reality and out of your daze, turning your head to look at him. He saw the look of fear in your eyes, feeling your hand shake nervously in his own.

"(Y/N), don't look down," he said, staring right at you, "or up, or anywhere else! Just look at me."

You nodded quickly, staring straight into his eyes. The visor of your helmet slowly started fogging up at how quick your breathing was.

"(Y/N), it's okay. It'll be okay." He whispered into the communicator, allowing you to hear it despite all the ruckus happening. "I'm not going to let go, I promise."

"I know." You smiled weakly, wanting to believe his words, but the portal was speaking against it.

Hiro felt his hand slip off the wire slightly, the portal's reel only growing stronger with time. He tried to come up with a plan, but couldn't focus with the thought that he might accidentally let go.

"(Y/N), put your arms around me!"

"What?"

"Put your arms around me! Hurry!"

You didn't bother asking again. You grabbed his arm and pulled yourself closer to him, holding onto his torso like your life depended on it. Which it did.

He quickly used his free hand to reach for the wire, now holding onto it with both his hands.

Voices suddenly came in on the communicator, voices of the rest of the gang shouting for help.

"We have to help them!" You said in panic.

Hiro glanced around, looking for something that could help. The only thing he could see was all the rubble flying into the portal, along with some of the Microbots that just couldn't fight the force.

Some of the Microbots came flying into his visor before shooting straight into the portal. Soon enough, everything else would follow.

"That's it." Hiro said, eyes widening as more Microbots flew past you. "I know how to beat them!"

"Listen up, use those big brains of yours to think your way out of the problem. Look for a new angle!"

You smiled at Hiro's words, feeling as if Tadashi was the one speaking to all of you.

Looking down, you saw the team find their own clever way out of the situation before running off, trying to avoid anymore ambushes.

"And you said you were nothing like your brother." You smiled at Hiro, now feeling less scared.

He could only smile back before noticing a red-armored robot breakout of the Microbot's grasp from below. Baymax quickly took for the skies, flying as fast as he could to rescue his patients in danger.

Hiro grinned, waiting for Baymax to get nearer. "Hold on."

He abruptly let go of his hold on the wire and allowed the pull of the portal to draw you both in. You closed your eyes tightly in fear for what might come next.

"Are we dead?" You asked, eyes still shut.

Hiro chuckled. "Why don't you open your eyes and find out."

Your eyes shot open. Rather than seeing the never-ending abyss you expected from inside the portal, you saw the Krei tech building being ripped to pieces, Yokai looming over it on his tower of Microbots. Still now a good sight, but definitely better than whatever could have been in the portal.

Looking beside you, you saw Hiro now controlling Baymax, who you were riding, past the debris and over to the gang who were waiting on the ground.

"We're alive!" You cheered, laughing in relief. Out of excitement, you turned to briefly hug Hiro before facing the front once again. He would've hugged back if he wasn't so preoccupied.

Baymax swiftly landed next to the gang, allowing you to jump off.

"Y'know, you could've waited until after the battle to flirt with (Y/N)." GoGo said, looking up at Hiro.

"What do you mean-"

"Communicators, Hiro." GoGo tapped her helmet. "They work for all of us."

Now Hiro wished he had tinted the visors so the blush on his face wouldn't be as obvious.

"Hey (Y/N)," Fred said, "guess what I found..."

"My hoverboard!" You beamed, running over to him to retrieve your precious hoverboard. It was scratched all over, but then again, so was the rest of your armor. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

You let it drop to the ground before standing on it, the magnets on your boots immediately attaching themselves to the ones on the board.

The team started charging towards Yokai, now waiting for more instructions from Hiro.

"Okay, new plan. Forget the mask, take out the Microbots. They'll get sucked up into the portal!"

"Now that's a plan." Wasabi said, activating his lasers.

Hiro turned to his left. "Honey, Fred, can you give us some cover?"

Fred grinned from inside his suit. "Like you had to ask."

Honey quickly pressed the buttons on her purse, catching the brightly colored chem balls that came out. "Let's do this Freddie!"

The two quickly leaped into the air and before you knew it, a smokescreen covered the place.

You positioned yourself to fly toward the large pillars of Microbots, only to be stopped by a voice.

"(Y/N)!"

You looked back at Hiro who was just about ready to go after Callaghan. He smiled, nodding your way. "Be careful."

A similar smile came to your face. "You too."

You watched as he and Baymax rose above the smoke, waiting until he was already up there before heading off too.

________________________

A/N: Okay, first of all, I apologize for my constantly changing writing style. I'm still trying to figure stuff out.

Second, who else got the "Epic" reference in there? Someone must have, right? I watched it again earlier, it's still as good as I remember it to be.

Third, question time! *cue the cheesy game show music*

All right, what's your favorite song at the moment? Mine would be either "Top of the World" by Greek Fire or literally any Owl City song. Because Owl City is awesome.

Alright, see you guys!

- Numbuh424, over and out.