Movie Night (Hiro x Reader)

Movie night with the Hamadas was always something to look forward to. Every Saturday night, the only time Tadashi was completely free, all five of you, including Baymax, would gather in front of the tv and take turns choosing a movie.

Tonight, it was Hiro's turn and boy did you hate it whenever it was his turn. Every single time it was his turn to pick a movie he'd always, without fail, choose the scariest one. Not because he likes them himself. No, he likes action and adventure movies more. He only chooses the scary ones because he finds it amusing to see you, Tadashi, and Cass all shaken to the core, specifically you.

You've tried finding a way out before. Saying that you had to go home, you had homework, a project, anything! You've even tried asking Tadashi to make Hiro stop choosing the scary movies but it never worked. All of you had agreed the day you decided to do movie night every Saturday that you all had to watch the movie, no matter how much you hate the person's choice.

That's also kinda how Aunt Cass manages to keep you and Hiro in your seats whenever she chooses to watch a romantic drama. Tadashi and Baymax would seem interested at first but Tadashi would slowly lose interest until only Aunt Cass and Baymax were left watching the movie.

Now technically, it was Baymax's turn. But, as Hiro puts it, since he's apparently the closest one to Baymax, he gets to choose for him. Baymax just innocently agrees with him.

You sighed as Hiro took his seat right next to you on the floor in the dimly lit room, Tadashi, Cass, and Baymax on the couch. You could hear Tadashi and Cass munch away on the popcorn that Baymax was holding, turning around to grab some for yourself.

"Hiro, for once, can you please not choose a scary movie? I mean, you already get two consecutive turns. The least you could do is-"

"Shh, (Y/N)! The movie is starting." he shushed you, putting a finger in front of his lips as he stared at the tv screen. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms, forcing yourself to watch.

Only a few minutes in and you were already covering your ears. Hiro tried to make you watch the movie, even offering to give you some of his gummy bears if you opened your eyes. As gracious as that offer was, you declined by furiously shaking your head to indicate a no.

By the time the killer was sneaking up on the unsuspecting woman, Tadashi was covering his eyes with his hands, peaking every once and a while in between his fingers, Cass was shaking and hiding behind Baymax's arm, and Hiro was yelling at the tv telling her to "just run already", an unamused expression plastered on his face. Out of all of them, you seemed to be the most frightened. You were practically shaking as you plugged your ears with your fingers, eyes shut tight in hopes that the movie would just end already.

Hiro looked at you and felt a wave of guilt wash over him. But this was all a part of his plan. Every time it was his turn he'd always choose a scary movie knowing that you'd get scared so he had the opportunity to comfort you. Except, he wasn't doing a very good job at doing his part. He'd always back out every time and never actually comfort you which often left him guilty for putting you through all that.

But not this time. Nope. This time, he was gonna do it. He was gonna slowly inch closer to you and comfort you, maybe even to the point of finishing the movie with him.

He mustered up all his courage and was about to tap on your shoulder until a scream on the tv came, along with a follow up scream from behind both of you making all of you, including Hiro, jump.

"I have to do something!" Aunt Cass quickly excused, evidently being the source of the scream. She seemed quite scared as well, obviously not wanting to watch the rest of the movie as she ran upstairs.

"At least Hiro can't force her to stay and watch..." you muttered to yourself.

"Well it's not like I can offer her gummy bears."

You jumped lightly and looked up to see Hiro. Blushing furiously, you realized that when Cass screamed and all of you jumped in shock, you managed to jump onto Hiro's lap and ended up hugging his chest. He had a smirk on his face as he saw your flustered one in front of his, though you could see him blushing as well.

Behind the both of you, you could hear Tadashi breathing heavily, still startled from when Cass abruptly screamed beside him. Popcorn was scattered all around him as he accidentally ended up throwing the bowl into the air.

"My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear," you heard Baymax say as a static noise followed.

"N-no, Baymax! I'm fine!" Tadashi pushed the robot's hands away before they could get anywhere near him.

But anyway, back to you and Hiro.

You were about to get off of him before another scream echoed from the tv, the already intense music intensifying. You hugged him tighter, burying your head into his neck.

Hiro felt like he may have chosen a too scary movie but surely didn't regret it. At least now he wouldn't have to offer to comfort you. He wrapped his arms around your back and rested his chin on top of your head. "It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here, the killer can't get you." he whispered softly in your ear so that Tadashi wouldn't hear him.

Boy, was he glad that Tadashi was too busy hiding behind Baymax to see the both of you or else he'd never let him here the end of this.

At some point during the movie, Hiro heard you begin to snore softly and assumed you were asleep. He smiled to himself, feeling his own eyelids begin to get heavy. But before he could close them entirely, his eyes shot open to a clicking sound along with a sudden bright flash. The two brothers, Tadashi coming out of his hiding place behind Baymax's arm, to see Aunt Cass standing at the bottom of the staircase with a camera pointing directly at you and Hiro.

She bit her lip and let out a muffled squeal before looking at Tadashi and pointing at the two of you wrapped in each other's arms.

Tadashi's scared expression turned to a sly one when he saw his little brother. "You could have just told me that you wanted some alone time with (Y/N)." he almost wanted to get up and leave the two of you to yourselves, if only he wasn't obligated to stay because of the rule of movie night (which apparently wasn't totally applicable to Aunt Cass).

Hiro just rolled his eyes and tightened his grip around you when you began to squirm. He looked down at you and grinned.

"We have got to watch this movie again." he thought before turning his attention back to the movie, ignoring the second flash that came from Aunt Cass' camera.

________________________

A/N: I wasn't supposed to update today but I really like how this turned out so I thought, why not? Sorry if you're not easily scared by horror movies by the way. I'm not that easily scared either, but just go with it.

I need more ideas for Tadashi x Readers cause I'm slowly running out. So if anyone has anything good in mind, hit me up in the comments. Cause I literally have like 5 more ideas for Hiro x Readers but can't get my brain to come up with more Tadashi ones.

Sigh.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.

- Numbuh424, over and out.