(ABC's) Kyle Spencer

Hey everyone! I am finally doing requests so be watching for yours if you requested!

This was a request by @Silvermoon1988 ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- None 

I sat with Kyle in my arms and in between my legs. Nothing weird, I was just teaching him how to read again. 

We were in my room and it was night. We were reading some kid's book I picked up from the store earlier that day. It made me kind of sad when I thought about what happened to Kyle. 

"The- D-Duck-Went-To-T-The Pond!" Kyle read aloud to me.

"Good job Kyle! You are doing so good!" I said massaging his head. 

He continued to chop read me the book as I played with his dirty blond hair. He smelt so clean and sweet. I loved spending time with Kyle. He was always so nice to me and never left my side. 

"Am I doing good?" he said looking up at me.

"Yes! So good!" I said kissing the top of his head.

It was hard to explain. The feelings I had for him. I didn't want to treat him like a child because I loved him. It was weird to think of him as kid-like and I hated the fact that his whole mind was just the same as almost a 4-year-olds. It made everything so difficult. 

We continued to read until I slowly started falling asleep. 

I wake up and feel hot breath on my face. I open my eyes and see Kyle inches away from my face. He starts to lean in. My eyes widen then-

"KYLE!?" Zoe had opened the door. She was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Zoe, it really wasn't-"

"Kyle comes here now," Zoe said walking to him pulling him off of me.

"Zoe please!" I said getting up.

"Stay away from Kyle understand me?" she said tears falling down her face.

I nodded and sat down on my bed. Kyle mumbled my name before Zoe slammed the door.

I hadn't done anything. All I did was sit there and let things happen. I guess that is doing something. I should have told him no. I should have pushed him away. It was all my fault.

Now I couldn't see Kyle. Zoe was mad at me. I was probably going to get kicked from the house. 

I laid down on my bed and my eyes filled with tears. 

I heard a knock at my door.

"Yes?!" I yelled with a pillow other my face.

Someone walked into my room and sat down next to my bed.

"(y/n)?" Zoe said taking away the pillow.

"Yes?" I asked looking up at her and frowning.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you, I was just jealous. Kyle talked to me and he told me he was the one who tried to kiss you. Not the other way around. I am sorry," she said hugging me.

I hugged her back.

"It's okay," 

"Look, if he ends up liking you, that's fine. I am sorry I am intruding on your guys' relationship," she said looking at me and tearing up again. 

I reassured her that there was nothing going on and it was probably just his boy hormones kicking in. I had to lie to her. I didn't want to make her upset. 

Not yet at least.

AN

SORRY THIS SUCKED HAHA