(Happy Birthday#2)Kai Anderson

This is part two to this request, I'm sorry I had to separate it into two parts it's just REALLY LONG! I hope you enjoy this and please! Comment more requests!

Warnings- Some smut, abuse

Type- Lemon

"Welcome everyone! Please! Have a drink and relax," my father ended his speech. 

He had rented out a huge ballroom for my birthday. I was turning 19. The party was an old fashion vintage type of thing. Everyone was in huge ball gowns and nice suits. It wasn't particularly my type of thing but, it wasn't too bad. 

I stood at the top of the long staircase and stared down at the crowd. I scanned the room silently. There was only one guest that I was looking forward to.

Kai fucking Anderson.

I searched and searched for the man with the blue hair but, I couldn't find him. I sighed and made my way down the staircase. I walked around and talked to a few people that I knew. I faked a smile and hid my scares like it was nothing. I had been doing this for so long that I was used to it.

"Hello, darling! There is someone I would like you to meet. Come with me," my father said yanking my arm. I rolled my eyes and followed him. 

He walked me all the way to the other side of the room. 

"Wait here, let me find him again," my father said walking away again. 

I sighed and looked around the big room.  People were talking and giggling. It really did look like a scene from the midevil times.

I turned to the direction my father had gone and there he was. Not my father but Kai Anderson. The man I have been dying to see all this time. My father walked close behind him.

They both stopped in front of me and smiled.

"(Y/n)! This is Md.Anderson!" my father introduced him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you gorgeous," Kai said taking my hand and kissing it.

"Uhh, Hi. Yes, I enjoyed your speech last Tuesday a lot. It was very thought out," I said. My smile could not leave my face.

He laughed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" He said with a gleam in his eye.

His eyes. They were dark and rough. Like my fathers. I didn't like looking into them too long. They reminded me of that d-

"Well, darling, Mr.Anderson, I'm going to go my own way now. You two have fun and chat," my father announced before squeezing my arm tightly. 

I smiled at him and he left.

I looked back at Kai. He had a weird smirk on his face like he knew something I didn't. 

"So, (y/n), how is your birthday so far?" he asked taking a sip from a champagne glass. 

"Uhm, pretty decent. Not my usual type of thing but it's nice I must say," I said looking around the room again. 

Kai grabbed my hand. I looked at him, he had this look in his eyes like he was about to yell.

He lifted up my long glove and reviled my wrist. It was bruised where my dad had gripped me. 

I stared at him as tears pooled in my eyes. My cheeks grew red. All I could do is stare at him. 

"Mm, what's this from love?" he said examining the dark bruise. 

"I-" I couldn't speak. I was choking up and terrified.

How did he even know? Why would he even care?

"I know. It's hard. Here, come with me." he said pulling my glove back up and lightly taking my hand and leading me to a dark hallway. 

He took me to a room where people with weird masks stood. My eyes widened.

"Who are these people?! What the hell is going on Kai?!" I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"Just calm down. Let me explain."

He told me everything. About his cult. About his worshipers. About the killings.

"Now, let us help you." He said putting a hand on my thy.

I look into his eyes. They were so dark. Filled with lust and rage.

"Fuck it. Why not" I said nodding.

Kai grinned and kissed me. I just sat there in shock of how kuch was going on.

"Okay! You heard the woman!" He said quite loudly.

The group of people held up there wepons and screetched.

"What do I do?" I asked not knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Hide in that closet. When we bring him on here right before we but a bullet inbetween his eyes, you come out." He said holding my hand.

He looked so happy. Too happy to me.

"Okay," i said rynning to the closet and shutting the door.

I looked through the blinds on the door and watched as the group left the room.

I waited until they came back with my father, his hands behind his back tied with rope.

They sat him in a chair and started beating him.
I watched while crying and smiling at the same time. It made me so happy hut something in me didn't want to kill him. He was my father.

No. We have to.

"Now, we have a special guest for you sir. Come on out sweetheart," Kai said looking at the closet.

I walked out of the closet and stood in front of my dad.

"Seriously. Your such a slut (y/n). You never will anount to anything. You even had to hire other people to do your dirty work."

The more he kept talking, the more I wanted him dead.

"Give me the gun." I said holding my hands out towards Kai. He handed it to me giggling.

I cocked it and pointed it at his forhead.

"Who's the little shit bag now daddy?" I said before I pulled the trigger.

Everyone cheered and smiled for me.

Kai higged me from behind. I wiped off the blood from my cheek and smiled.

"Welcome to the family."

AN

IK this took a long time to come out but this one is just SO LONGGG Im going to make a part 3 and then this one will be finished. Thank you all for your patience