(Hurt) Evan Peters

Hello! This is a request by @punk_werewolf

THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!

Type- Fluff ish?

Warning - Self Harm, Dysphoria 

I sat in my bathroom crying and holding an old razor. I hated myself. I hated all of my body and the way I looked. I hated having parts that weren't mine. I hated being born into the wrong body. I just hated who I was. 

I took the razor and held it to my forearm making cuts. 

I cried with every one made. I hated doing this but it was a way of releasing all of my pent up energy and emotions. I couldn't stop. I kept cutting and cutting until all I saw was red.

I screamed and cried.

Then I heard a knock at the door. 

"(y/n)? Are you okay?? Open the door?!" I heard my boyfriend, Evan, say. 

"GO AWAY!" I yelled and cried again. I didn't want him to see me like this.

"(y/n)! Let me in or I will find the key and unlock the door!" he said banging on the door. 

I just cried.

A few moments passed and then the door flung open. Evan had unlocked it with the spare key. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" he screamed. 

He looked at my arm. Tears started spilling from his eyes. He took the blade from me and threw it away. 

"Why?" he asked kneeling down beside me. 

I just cried and hugged him.

"I'm sorry," I mutter into his chest.

He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't you EVER do this again (y/n). You are the most amazing and handsome person in the world. You don't need to do this," he said getting things out to clean up my arm.

I nodded and sniffled.

He took some hydrogen peroxide and washed away the blood. He cleaned up my scars well and put a big bandage over them.

"Now, PROMISE me you won't ever EVER do this again?" he asked holding my face in his hands.

"Yes, I promise," 

"Good. Now come here," he said hugging me again.

AN

SORRY I SUCK, AGAIN