(Darling he's no good for you #2) James Patrick March

This was a request by 

Type -Angst Slight Smut

Warnings-none

"What do you want James?" I say sitting down at the small table while rubbing the bridge of my nose. James sat down across from me taking out his deck of cards and shuffling them.

"Darling, you know I truly want what's best for you..."James led on splitting the deck in an even half.

"yeah go ahead and tell yourself that James" I scoff rolling my eyes as he hands me some cards.

"I'm assuming that you have an attitude because you deep down know I'm right about him?" James said eyeing me.

"Let's play go fish," I said avoiding his question, James ego is already too big admitting he was right would just feed it even more. James knew he was right, I knew he was right, and he knows that I know he's right.

"Answer the question y/n," James said firmly, his eyes growing dark.

"Do you have any threes?" I ask looking down at the cards in my hand.

"DAMN IT Y/N!" James yelled knocking the table over along with the cards on the table. James never yelled before, quite frankly I was even kinda scared considering the things he's done to people.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" James said looking dead at me with dark eyes.

"James please leave," I said calmly looking down to avoid his strong dark gaze.

"DO YOU KNOW YOUR SELF-WORTH!" James yelling even louder than before.

"James I asked you to leave so please leave,"  I said standing up and raising my voice.

"Fine then if you wish to lead a miserable life with him then so be it," James said walking out of my room and roughly slamming the door behind him. As much as I hate to admit it James was completely right. John doesn't even listen to what I say half the time and when he does he just disregards what I say. I pick up the small table from off the floor and start to collect the scattered cards and place them in a neat pile on top of the table. I start to make my way to the bed, I wonder what time John gonna get back. He'll probably be too drunk to do anything with me tonight. Johns and I's sex life has never been any good the few times he's ever made me finish were the times I had to close my eyes and imagine that he was James. 

"Well I might as well put myself to use while he's out," I thought to myself I moved my panties aside and start to swirl my fingers around my wet core starting to push my fingers in and out of me while I start to picture James in my head. My breaths growing heavier and quicker with a quiet moan escaping my lips. I start to fasten the pace of my fingers and for a slip second thought, I had saw James standing over me then suddenly vanished. As I reach my climax I see James again looking down at me then vanish once again. I get up and head to the rest to wash my hand then get back to bed.

*Time skip to later that night🤪*  

I wake up and check my clock to reveal that it's 3:39 AM I get up and head out of the room to get a cup of ice just to help me go back to sleep. While I was standing at the ice machine  I heard loud stumbling and women laughing. I gave no thought to this and continued to wait for the time machine to make my ice which took about 10 minutes. 

"Oh hello, Ms. Y/Ln" I heard a dainty meek voice behind me I turn around to see Ms. Evers with bloody sheets in her maid cart.

"Hi Ms.Evers it's so nice to see you again," I say giving her a tight hug.

"Nice to see you to Y/N" She smiled at me.

"James?" I say pointing to the bloody sheets with a concerned look on my face.

"Mhmm well, I must go clean these goodbye Y/N," Ms.Evers said starting to push her maid cart again.   

"Bye Ms.Evers," I say waving while she disappears around the corner. I start to make my way back to my room as I walk closer I start to hear moans growing louder as I get closer and closer to my hotel room. Right, when I open the door I see John pile driving some random chick in our bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK JOHN" I scream out. John turns around quickly and I can immediately tell that he's blackout drunk and so is the girl.

"Babe it's not what you think," John said stumbling over to me trying to grab me. I roughly push him off and ran out of the room crying. I didn't even realize where I was going until I can to a halt in front of room 64. I started to knock on the door praying James would answer, not even 2 seconds later James opened the door to see me with tears running down my cheeks.  James immediately pulls me into his warm embrace that I had missed so much.

"Tell me darling how did this to you," James said stroking the top of my head. 

"John" I sniffled out squeezing James harder.

"Allow me to handle this, my love," James said letting me go about to leave. 

"Please just stay with me James," I said pulling him back into a hug, he walked me over to his bed and laid me down as well as laying himself down right next to me. I scooted closer to him laying my head down on his shoulder.

"You were right James," I say quietly looking up at him.

"Shhh my dearest just rest," James said looking down at me before I drift to sleep. I wake up about 40 minutes later to see that James is gone I get up about to walk out of the room right as I open the door James walks in.

"Darling, what are you doing up you need to be getting your rest," James says stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I was just looking for where you had gone," I say looking up at James and finally realizing that there is blood all over his clothes.

"James what were you doing while I was sleeping," I say folding my arms.

"That's not important right now," James says firmly.

"Just tell me, James did you kill him?" I say with the same tone of voice as James.

"Yes I did, do you disapprove?" James breathed out looking me up and down.

"Not exactly, but if you didn't do it I probably would've done it myself," I said truthfully.

"Well then Y/N I assume this means you will be staying here with me?" James asked rubbing my shoulders up-down. 

"Well yeah, I guess it does" I smiled up at him leaning in for a kiss James returned the favor and kissed me on the forehead as well.

A/N: Ayeeee I finally finished part 2 John got what was coming to him lmao anyways stan JPM-Love, Sadie