(I'm A Freak) Jimmy Darling

I got out of the cab and grabbed my bags.
"Be careful now darlin' " the cab driver said before driving away.

I sighed and looked at the land upon me.
I had come to Elsa's Freak Show to get a job. I ran away from a troubled home and needed a place to stay.
I was always made fun of, for being a freak because of the way I looked. I had two diffrent collored eyes, one red and one blue.
I walked to the ticket booth to see a woman standing there talking to two pinheads.
"Hello, I would like to try out for the freak show?" I said pushing up my sunglasses I wore on my face.

"Uh, sorry honey, unless you got wings under that shirt or nine toes on your feet, your not welcome here." The tall woman said looking me up and down.

I sighed and took off my glasses. There faces widened when they saw my eyes.

"Come with me." She said bringing me to a large tent.

"Elsa's in there." The woman said pointing to the room in the middle of the tent.

I walked in and coughed a bit to get her attention.

"Excuse me, Ms.Elsa... i'm here for a job. I-I saw your flyer and thought I would try out." I said gripping my bags.
She looked towards me and smiled once she met my eyes.

She got off her chair and walked towards me.
"Darling, you are gorgeous, but what can you do?" She asked looking into my eyes.
"I can play with fire mam'. I can set myself on fire without getting hurt one bit." I said smiling widely at her.

She looked confused.
"Show me." She said walking out of her tent. I followed.

She led me to the show tent and sat down in one of the wooden chairs. I stood beside her not knowing what to do.

"Well! Go on!" She said pointing towards the stage.

I walked up to the stage and stood in the middle. I was nervous, I had never done this for anyone before.
I took out my lighter and took a deep breath. I took out my hand and lit the center of my palm, making a ball of fire. Elsa's face lit up. I took another deep breath before playing with the ball of fire in both my hands.
After a while, I swollowed the ball of fire and smiled.

"WELL DONE DARLING! YOU ARE THE NEW HEADLINER." she said running up to me.

I jumped off the stage and smiled at her. I heard clapping behind us. I spun arround to see someone standing at the entrance of the tent.

"That was amazing." a boy said walking up to me and Elsa.

"Ah! Jimmy Darling why dont you show (y/n) her new home." Elsa said smiling at the two of us.

"Will do Ms.Elsa." Jimmy said winking at me.
I smiled and blushed a little.

"Follow me Ms..." he said looking into my eyes.

"(Y/n)" I said nodding.

"(Y/n)" he said winking at me again.

I followed Jimmy out of the tent.
"Heres our eating courters." He said walking over to a white top tent with people inside. He put is arms out. His hands were conjoined at the pointer and middle feingers and the ring and pinky. I stared at his hands before he shoved them in his pockets.

"S-sorry about that." He said looking down.
I lifted up his chin and stared into his eyes.
"No no no! Don't be sorry love! I think there beautiful." I said picking up one of his hands and holding it tight.
He smiled down at me.

"You really mean that?" He said. His eyes got glossy.

"Of course I do!" I said giggling.
"Now show me the rest of the place."

AN
Yeahhh this one sucks. Sorry 😬 if you guys have any requests comment on the first page.  Thank u~
-🍃