(Games) Peter Maximoff

Hello, sooo, at the moment I'm obsessed with Quicksilver so... sorry not sorry.

     "You went first last time! It's my turn!" Peter whined taking the pen from my hand.

We had been talking and playing tick-tack-toe for the past 30 minutes. We decided to skip class to just hang out for a while.

"Fine you big baby." I say rolling my eyes and smiling at his cuteness.

He gave me a dirty look before putting a big X in the middle square.

I laughed and put a O above it.
I loved moments like this. Me and Peter have been friends for a while now. He would always make flirtatious remarks and I would always roll my eyes when he did, but recently, things have changed. When were together, theres more tension in the air. He doesn't make as many dirty jokes, or say cheesey pickup lines. He stopped. I could tell that he was feeling the same tension as me.

"NO FAIR YOU CHEETED!" he said as I drew a line across my O's.

"I DID NOT!" I said smiling and setting the pen down.

He rolled his eyes and sat with his back aginst the headboard of the bed. I scooted back next to him.

He stared at me and smirked.

"What?" I said smiling up at him.

He looked at me then looked away.
"Nothing, your just gorgeous." He said putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

I sat there in shock. Not knowing if he was joking or not.
A red blush found its way to my cheeks as I sat there in confusion.

He looked down at me only moving his eyes.

"I-"  was all I could say before he took a hand and held my face.

"(Y/n), would you want to me mine?" He said softly getting close to my face.

"Of course." I said glancing at his lips then back at his eyes.

He took his other hand to pull me on top of his lap. I was speechless.

He glanced at my lips then smashed his onto mine.
I fell into the kiss, and wrapped my arms arround his neck.

He pulled away and giggled.
I smiled at him.

"Your amazing." He said before kissing me again.

AN

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT! If you guys like these or want me to make you one comment! Thank you~
-🍃