(Secrets#2)Kai Anderson

Hello! This was a request by maximoffcxlt , thank you for requesting! 

BTW, I think this has to be my favorite picture of Kai ^

Type- Fluff

Warnings- Some language and gore 

~Three months later~

I was starting to give up hope. He hadn't asked me to marry him yet and it had been months. In fact, I had been looking in his internet history and I hadn't seen him look at a wedding ring sight since the first time I checked. 

I sat in the kitchen finishing up my food when Winter walked in. I stopped her.

"Hey Uhm can I talk to you," I asked her.

"Sure what's up?" she said sitting on the counter next to me. 

"So...a couple of months ago I saw something on your brother's laptop about a wedding ring. Do you think it could have been for me? Or do you think he was just looking and not intending anything?" I asked tears pooling in my eyes. 

Winter sighed.

"Look. He loves you. Like, more than I have ever seen him love anyone else before but, for Kai to want to tie himself down to one person is something I don't think I'll ever see. So to be honest I don't think he is gonna go through with it," WInter placing a hand on my shoulder.

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I knew it was too good to be true. 

"Okay, thank you WInter," I said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. 

I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

I changed into someday clothes and then wiped my tears away.

"Hey, at least she said he loved me more than anyone she's ever seen!" I said to myself.

I walk down the stairs and down into the basement. I see Kai talking with Ivy and Ally. 

"Ahh hello, darling!" Kai said pulling me in for a hug. I hug him back softly.

"Are you ready for tonight?" he said grinning. 

I nodded. 

"Great! We're going to have you run to the store while the group and I have a meeting," Kai said to me.

"Um, so I won't be involved in the meeting?" I said crossing my arms.

"Not in this meeting because as soon as your back from the store we need to go," he said patting me on the shoulder. 

I rolled my eyes and stomped up the stairs. 

"I'LL SEND YOU THE LIST!" Kai yelled to me as I stored away. 

~AT THE STORE~

"Stupid Kai. First, he claims I'm the love of his life then decides he doesn't want to be tired down with me?! NOW! Ohh now. Now he is kicking me out of meetings and making me his little errand boy. I don't think so," I say to myself as I walk the aisles of the store. 

I grab the last few items on the list and check out in self check out not to look suspicious.

When I get back to the house, everyone was gone. There was a note on the basement table,

"Be back later, you were taking too long at the store so we decided to go without you!"  -Kai

"That son of a bitch."

I ran up the stairs and put on my clown outfit. I ran out the door and straight to the location of the killing.

When I get there, the door was slightly open. 

I push it open the rest of the way and walk inside. 

There stood the whole group with Kai in the middle. Written on the wall in blood was,

"Will... you... marry... me?" 

I gasp and look back at Kai. He was on one knee with a rind in hand. 

"(y/n) please do the honors of being mine forever," he said as I walk towards him. 

I take off my clown mask and hold out my hand.

"YES!" I say through tears.

Everyone claps and shouts.

Kai puts the ring on my hand and stands up. He hugs me tight and swings me around. 

"I love you (y/n)," he said smiling.

"I love you too Kai Anderson,"