(Mine)Kit Walker

Hello! This is a request from @SweetCandyCane15
Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it!

Type= Fluff

Warnings = None

It was a sunny day out and I was in an abnormally good mood. Kit had just gone to work and I was stuck in cleaning the house.

Normally, I hate doing my daily chores but today I didn't mind.

I was about half way through the dishes when I got the urge to make Kit lunch and bring it to him at work.

I finished up the dishes and washed my hands before taling out things to make a sandwich.

I put Kit's favorite thigs on it and then put the sandwich in a brown paper bad with some chips.

I got dressed into a diffrent pare of clothes and headed out to the gass gas station.

When I got there, Kit was sitting in a chair reading the newspaper. I smiled wide when I saw him.

I took my bag and ran up to him.

"Baby?" He said setting his paper down and standing up.

I giggled and hugged him. He hugged me back and laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He asked sraring into my eyes.

"I thought Id bring you some lunch!" I said handing him the brown bag.

"Thank you darling," he said setting down the bag. A customer had pulled into the station.

He honked his horn and yelled for Kit to fill it up.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms waiting back.

Kit walked over to the man in the car.

"That your girlfriend there?" The man said to Kit.

"Yes sir it is," he said filling up the mans tank.

"I feel bad for you then. I'd kill myself if I had to live with a thing like that!" The man said laughing.

Kit stopped filling up the mans tank.

My eyes widend and filled with tears. How could someone be so rude towards someone they don't even know?!

"Excuse me? Whar did you just say?" Kit said walking around to the drivers side window.

"I was just sayin-"

"Say less. You may leave now." Kit said taking the pump out of the car.

"I came here for a full tank of gas not a couple drops" the man said banging his fists on tbe steering wheel.

"And my girlfriend came here to simply bring me lunch and not get attacked by a sickly old man who cant keep his fat mouth shut." Kit said walking awaky from the car.

He walked over to me and wiped away my tears as the man sped off.

"Don't listen to him lovely. He's just some old bastard who has nothing better to do. Your perfect in every way." He said before kissing me softly.

I hugged him tight and smiled.

"I love you Kit Walker."