(Ciggeretts) Tate x Violet

Hello! This was a request by giachalamet 

Thank you for requesting!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- Smoking

Violet sat in the window of her bedroom. It was cold outside and she had nothing to do but to sit and watch the occasional person passing by her house or walking their dog on the street. 

"Can I come in?" Tate said slowly opening the door.

"Sure," Violet patted the seat next to her and scooted over a bit.

Tate sat down next to her and stuck his hand in his pocket.

"Guess what I have," he said smiling.

He pulled out a pack of camel crushes, menthol was Violet's favorite. 

"Yess!" she said grabbing one from the pack and pulling out a lighter. 

Tate wrapped his arms around her as she lit the cancer stick. It didn't matter though, they were both dead anyway, they can't die twice?!

"This is the best part about being dead, no coughing, and no worrying about all the negatives that come with smoking," Violet said smirking as she puffed on the cig.

"That is true," Tate pulled out another one and lit it for himself.

He wasn't a huge fan of smoking but, he did it when he was around Violet. 

They sat there in the window of the old haunted house. Smoking out into the air they would never get to breathe but, they were happy. They had each other and that's all they needed.