(Oh Waiter)Peter Maximoff

Hello! This was a request by Taurenmaximoffbarnes , Thank you so much!

Type- Fluff/Angst

Warnings- None

"Alright, you ready?" Peter said straightening his shirt out. 

"Yep! Let's go," I say opening the front door to my dorm.

Peter and I had been dating for a couple of months now and we were about to go on a date. We were gonna go out to eat at this casual/fancy restaurant named Velver's. 

We get in the car and drive off. 

When we get there the place is packed. It took us about ten minutes to find a parking spot. When we finally did, we got out of the car and held hands walking into the mess of people waiting in line to be seated. 

"Finally we're at the front of the line!" I say to Peter shaking his arm. 

"How many?" the lady waitress said popping a bubble from her gum. 

"Two please," Peter said gripping my hand. 

She picked up two menus and walked us to a booth. 

"Your waiter will be with you in a second," she said smiling then walking away. 

We smiled at each other and opened the menus. 

"Hello there guys, my name is Zach and I will be your waiter today! What drinks can I get started for ya today?" the waiter asked us smiling and winking at me.

I gave him a confused look.

"I'll have a coke," Peter said not looking up from the menu.

"And I'll have a (favorite drink)," I said looking over at Peter to see if he saw what I did. 

He obviously was too distracted by the list of food in his hand. 

"Alrighty, I'll have it right out for you," the man said walking away. 

I continue to look through the menu. 

"Ahh I think I know what I want," said Peter. 

"What?" I asked.

"I'm getting a burger with fries," he said smiling and putting his menu to the side. 

I laugh.

"What?" he asked.

"You took that long to just get a burger and fries? Okay Peter," I say smirking. 

"Hey, burgers are good," he said frowning. 

"Here we go!" the waiter said coming back and handing us our drinks. 

"Have we decided on what to eat yet?" he said looking only at me.

"Ahh yes! I'll have the burger with fries!" Peter said handing Zach the menu.

"Alrighty! And for you pretty lady?" he said winking at me AGAIN!

"Umm... I'll have the (favorite food)," I say slowly handing him the menu.

"Sounds good! I'll have that right out to you guys!" he said before walking away into the crowded room. 

"Hey I have to pee so I'll be right back," Peter said running off to find the bathroom.

"Okay!" I say watching him walk away. He looked so handsome.

After a minute or so, the waiter, Zach, came back.

"Hey there," he said leaning up against the back of my booth. 

"Hi..." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"I just want you to know your very gorgeous," he said playing with my hair. 

I pull away.

"Thanks," I say looking at him. 

He had a smirk on his face. 

I decided to tell Peter what was going on so I used my powers of mind communication to speak to him in the bathroom. 

"Peter! This guy, our waiter Zach is flirting with me come help!"  I said. 

Peter rushes out from the bathroom and runs back to our tabel. Just in time to see Zach playing with my hair again. 

Peter pushes him.

"Hey, this is my girlfriend. Back the fuck off buddy," he said getting all up in his face.

"Oh hey Woah! Okay man, I'm sorry!" Zach said walking off. 

"That's right! Be sorry!" Peter said sitting back down. 

"Thank you, love," I said holding his hand across the table.

"Anytime baby,"