(Rainy Day)Todd Haynes

This was a request by whore4evanpeters , THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING HIM! I loved this character!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- None

I sat alone in my room looking outside the window. It was 6 am and absolutely dreadful outside. It was going to be a sad, rainy day I could tell. 

I get up and stretch my arms and legs before walking over to my dresser. I grab some pink velvet shorts and a black tank top from my top drawer. I slip them on then walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I stare at myself in the mirror and frown. I looked a mess. My hair was everywhere and my skin looked pale. 

I continued to brush my teeth then I heard a knock at my door. 

"Hey honey I'm going to work now!" my mother said from the door frame. 

"Okay! Have a good day mom!" I said back. 

As she left I put deodorant on as well as perfume. I didn't want to smell like a sweating pig the whole day even though I was probably going to be inside alone. 

I go back into my room and tidy it up. I make my bed and put away all my dirty clothes. 

As I was lighting an incense, I heard my phone go off. 

"Who could that be this early in the morning?" I say to myself as I walk over to my bedside table and pick up my phone. 

It was my friend/crush Todd. 

"Hey (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to come over? I know its early but I didn't get good sleep and saw how crappy of a day it was outside and thought you might want some company?"  -Todd

I stare at the text and smile. A blush crosses my face as I squeal internally. 

"Yes, I'll be there soon!" I text back excited. 

I go into my closet and grab a grey cardigan and slide it on over top of my tank top. Then I grab my bag and shoes and walk out the front door. 

When I got to Todd's house, I walk up the two small steps and ring his doorbell. I immediately heard someone run down a set of stairs and unlock the door. 

"Hey!" Todd said hugging me before I could even catch a glance at him. 

"Well hello haha," I say back blushing. 

"Come in! It's about to pour!" he said stepping out of my way. 

I walk into the house and look around. The house was nice. It looked clean. Almost like it could be in a magazine or something. 

"Here, let's go to my room," Todd said as he walked up the stairs. I followed him closely. 

When we got to his room I was honestly surprised at how clean it was. The last time I came over was when me and all the boys were hanging out and his room was a complete mess. 

"Did you clean?" I ask sitting down on his bed. 

"Oh, yeah haha. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to deep clean my whole room," he said sitting very close next to me. 

I stare into his big brown eyes and my face goes numb. 

He was so handsome. I don't think I have ever fallen so hard for someone so dorky. 

"You okay?" he asked giggling.

"Hm? OH yeah, I'm okay," I say looking away. 

He placed his fingers on my chin and moves my head to look back up at him. 

He stares into my eyes for what felt like an eternity. Then he leans in and gently places a kiss on my soft lips. 

I shut my eyes and lean into him. He places his hand on the side of my face cupping my cheek. I run my hands through his hair. 

He then lays me down on the bed and cuddles up next to me. He leans in for another kiss but before he could reach my lips, BOOM!!!!!

Thunderstruck outside. We both jump a little then laugh. 

I stare back into his eyes as he stares into mine. 

"You know, I have always had the biggest crush on you (y/n)." he said giggling. 

"I have had a crush on you too Todd," I said smiling at him. 

We both laugh and then he kisses my cheek.

"You wanna watch a movie?" he said turning on his TV.

"Sure! Let's watch Shark Boy and Lava Girl!" I say as he flicks through Netflix. 

He presses play and we both lean back into the pillows on the bed. 

Halfway through the movie, I look up at Todd and he is fast asleep. I smile at him and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight love," I whisper before shutting my eyes and falling asleep with him. 

AN

SORRY, THIS WAS LOW-KEY SHITTY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

-Plant