(Lovely Kiss)Evan Peters

Hello! This was a request by somerrhain20177 , thank you for requesting! Sorry, it took so long!

Type- Fluff

Warnings- None

I scroll through my phone thinking of what to do today. It was raining out and I was off of work today. I didn't have very many friends to call and ask to hang out with either. 

I sigh as I slowly get up out of my warm comfy bed and walk over to my dresser. I pick out a sweatshirt and some shorts to wear. I slip them on and walk into my kitchen. 

I decide to make myself some eggs and bacon. 

I was in the middle of cooking when I hear my phone ring.

I look at the called ID and it was Evan...

I had always had a crush on Evan. We had been friends since elementary school. 

I answer the phone and take a deep breath.

"Hey, Evan!" I say answering the phone. 

"Hey (y/n)! I just wanted to as you what your doing today since it's rainy out I thought you might want me to come over or something," he exclaimed. 

"Oh! Sure! You're always welcome here Evan!" I say back playing with a piece of my hair out of nervousness. 

"Great! I'll see you in a few," he said before hanging up.

Oh God... what did I get myself into.

I finish cooking my eggs and bacon then rush to my room to put a nicer shirt on with some sweat pants. 

I scarf down my food then tidy up the house a bit. 

*Ding Dong*

I heard the doorbell ring. I rush to the door and open it. 

"Hey, Evan!" I say as he hugs me.

"Hi (y/n)," Evan says squeezing me tight.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" he says pulling away from the hug and playing with my hair.

"I know right!" I say back blushing and looking at the ground.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Evan asked walking into the apartment. 

"Umm, we can watch TV?" I say walking over to the couch and plopping down. I pick up the remote and turn on the TV.

Evan sits right next to me then wraps his arm around me. I blush and change the channel to Netflix.

We sit and watch Criminal Minds for a couple of hours. 

"Hey...you wanna do something fun?" Evan said getting up from the couch. 

"Hm? What is it?" I ask getting up slowly.

"Follow me!" Evan said taking my hand.

He leads me outside to the street. It was still pouring rain. 

"Evan what are we doing?!" I say laughing.

He laughs and starts dancing.

I dance with him.

He takes my hands and pulls me into his chest. I look up at his eyes. Those dark handsome eyes. 

Evan leans down and plants a kiss on my lips. It was soft and sweet. I close my eyes and kiss back.

He pulls away and looks me in the eye.

"(y/n)... I love you!" he said squinting because of the rain.

"I love you too Evan," I say hugging him.

AN

Sorry, this one is so short. I have a lot of requests to do. 

-Plant