-Tate A to Z-

This is a smut based A-Z so if you don't like smut DON'T READ

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Tate is pretty okay with aftercare. I mean he's still a teenager and doesn't always think to put your aftercare before his but he's pretty good. He'll clean up your legs and ask if you want water or anything but that's really it.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite part of his body is his hands. He loves staring at them while choking you, or the red hand print left after slapping your ass

His favorite part of your body is your ass. Let's be honest, Tate is a teenage boy and seeing your ass gets him hard right away. He loves watching it jiggle when you walk and squeezing it like a stress ball.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Tate isn't a very big fan of cum-play in my opinion. Sure, he'd like it if you swallowed, but don't expect him to kiss you after that. He does like to pull out and cum all over your stomach though.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He has a mommy kink, no surprise there, but he's too afraid you'll judge him if he tried to bring it up.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Since he died when he was seventeen, he isn't as experienced as the other Evans. Sure he's had a hand job but that's pretty much it. You were pretty much his first everything.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Tate's favorite position is definitely doggy. He likes the view of your ass, and to just ram into you, his full length being able to enter you.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Tate can be goofy during sex, making jokes, but for the most part is serious. He likes it to be passionate and being goofy can either help that, or just ruin the mood.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

I think Tate's okay with his grooming. Like he trims it, but still leaves some. You assure him, you could care less but he still gets insecure.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Tate isn't as romantic as he is passionate. Since he can't leave the house, he can't take you on dates but makes up for it with meaningful sex.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Tate jerks off a lot. I mean a lot. At least twice a day if you aren't there. Since he's a ghost, he has a lot of stamina, but you don't have to worry. Whenever he's jerking off, he has you on his mind.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

As I said before he has a mommy kink. I can also see him like choking, spanking, hair pulling.

L = Location (favorite places to do they do)

He prefers the bed the most because it's the most comfortable but still loves doing it in the shower.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

He loves dirty talk, even degrading from you. It turns him on when you insult him.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

He wouldn't be into anything involving piss, or feces. I also don't think he'd like to be called daddy.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Tate definitely prefers receiving rather than giving, but that doesn't mean he'll never give. He'll enjoy giving, but he's not that confident in those skills.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It really depends on the day, but he's mostly rough.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't like quickies as much as you'd think. He'd rather enjoy your body, ravishing it like it was the last time.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's not too risky. He likes to know he can do what he wants without getting caught.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

As I said before, he's dead so his stamina would be pretty good. He can go multiple rounds without getting tired or dry, but it all really just depends on you.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't own any personally but if you had a vibrator, he'd use in on you if you wanted that.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He'd tease you but not for long, sometimes he just wants to get into it.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's fairly loud. He mostly just pants and whines, your name leaving his lips in a high pitch occasionally.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

Tate would love it if you woke him up with head. It's a dream of his reality.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's pretty average, around 5 or 6 inches, but he has no shame. He knows how to pleasure you perfectly.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He always horny, you two are banging like bunnies most of the time.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Tate isn't that tired after sex, I mean he is a ghost so he doesn't sleep. He just likes to watch you mainly.

-Zoey