(Freak Like Me)Jimmy Darling

HEY EVERYONE! This was a request by SweetCandyCane15 I hope you like it!

Type- Fluff

Warnings-None

I was a freak. One of the weirdest beings on this planet to be honest. I was half cat. I had a cattail, cat ears, and cat-like eyes. Nobody would want to talk to me or be my friend until I saw it. The thing that gave me hope. A freak show flyer.

I never really fit in anywhere else but a freak show would be a place I might. I really wanted to join and maybe get paid for just being me! So I went to the place it said on the flyer.

When I got there, I didn't see many people. All I saw was so many tents.

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?" I yelled as I slowly walked around the place. 

"Hello? Can I help you miss?" said a man walking out from a trailer that read "Lobster boy".

I was wearing a hat and had my tail tucked in so he probably thought I was a normal person.

"Oh yes, I am here to see Elsa?" I said trying to hide my eyes. I looked down and saw the man's hands. They were shaped like lobster claws. I smiled. 

"Follow me," he said. I looked up and he winked at me.

I blushed and followed him to a bigger tent.

"Here you are, see you around?" He said leaving and walking away.

I smiled and waved at him before walking into the tent.

I walk in and see a woman lounging on a couch. She was counting money and smiling to herself.

"Uhm hello?" I said walking towards her.

"Yes? And who are you?" she said angrily.

I took off my hat and let my tail out of my pants.

"My names (y/n) and I was wondering if I could get a job here? I don't fit in anywhere else and I don't have any family. I need a home most of all and I feel like this is the best place for me to be." I stated with tears running down my face. 

The woman was silent. She looked at me in awe. 

She got up and inspected me. Pulling on my ears and tail making sure they were real. 

"Wow..." she said staring me in the eyes.

"My name is Elsa if you didn't already know, and I think it is safe to say you have a home here my love," she said hugging me. 

I cried and hugged her back. I had never had a real home before. 

"Let's go find Jimmy Darling to get you a tent set up," she said walking out of her big tent.

I followed her and we went up to an open tent with a bunch of people in it. 

"Where's Jimmy?" Elsa said holding my hand.

"Right here ma'am," he said walking out from the crowd. They all went silent when they saw me.

"Jimmy go get this young lady a tent set up," she said letting go of my hand.

"Of course," he said winking at me again.

He took me and walked back to a shed where there were a couple of tent sets.

He picked one and asked me if it was okay. The colors were word out purple and yellow. I nodded and we head out to an empty spot in the field.

"I like your eyes, there very beautiful," he said smiling at me again. 

"Thank you. I like your hands," I said smiling at him.

We flirted the whole time while setting up the tent. Throwing compliments back and forth. 

That was the start of our "friendship"

~One Month Later~

I was sitting in Jimmy's lap while he was petting my head and ears. We do this every day multiple times a day. We had gotten super close over the past few weeks and I really wanted to tell him how I felt. 

"Uhm, Jimmy?" I said looking up.

"yes?" he said as he stopped petting me.

"I uhm- I-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips against mine. 

"I like you too (y/n)" 

AN

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT TOO AND IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE!!! I have been having some family issues