(Just Friends) Peter Maximoff

Hey! Thank you for reading my shitty book. I don't know if you guys want Quicksilver in here but.. he is going to be in here anyway. So..  if you dont like it. Sorry.

     I sat inside the schools library with my friend Jean. I had been here for two months now and was starting to warm up to the mutants.

"I cant get this. Can you help me?" Jean asked handing me her bracelet and huffing.
"Sure." I said taking it from her.
"So, how are you and Peter?" She said smirking at me.
"What do you mean?" I said putting the bracelet on her.
"You know." She said winking.
"Were not dating. Were just friends." I said looking down at the tabel.

I had liked Peter for a while now. At first, he would just make cheesey pick up line jokes and flirtatious remarks, but it grew on me. I started catching real feelings for him. He was one of my closest friends here so far, other than Jean. I just brushed it off though. I couldnt let my feelings get in the way of a great friendship.

"You need to tell him." Jean said smiling at me.
"And you need to tell Scott, but I'm not pressuring you?!" I said scoffing.
She sighed and got up.
"Fine, but the truth will come out (y/n) whether you want it to or not." She said leaving the library.
I sighed and got up as well.

I walked to Peters dorm and knocked on the door hoping that he would be there.
I heard a muffled cry from inside the room, then it stoped as soon as I knocked.
"Who is it!" Peter yelled from inside the room.
It hurt to hear him like that. He was obviously upset about something. His voice sounded like he had been crying for days. Nose stuffy and throat scratchy.
"I-it's me Petie! Can I come in?" I said placing a hand on the door knob.
I heard the sound of him getting up and pulling the door open.

It looked like he had wiped away any sign of tears and snott.
"Yeah, whats up." He said smiling the fakeist smile.
I just stood there, not knowing what to say or do.
"What happened to you...?" I said hugging him tight.
He pulled me inside and shut the door.
The tears came back.
"I hate myself (y/n). I'm a loser, and I can't do anything right. I'm failing my classes and I-" he stopped mid sentence and sighed. He pulled away from my hug and sat on his bed.
"I think I should leave. Just go back to my mom's house." He said looking down.
I sat next to him and took his hand in mine.
"No no no! Peter! We need you here! I need you here! You can't leave me! Please!" I said rubbing his back.
He sniffed and shut his eyes.
I layed him Down and crawled in bed next to him.
I caressed his hair and cheek.
"Petie, you are perfect. You try your best, and thats what matters. Who cares if your grades are low, I can help you! You mean the world to me. I hate seeing you like this and I will do anything to make you feel better."
I said getting closer to him.
He looked into my eyes.

God he is gorgeous

I said to myself staring back at him.
He glanced at my lips before slowly connecting the space in between us.
I kissed back, softly and lovingly.
It was short, but meaningful.
I stared at him.
"Thank you." He said before shutting his eyes and falling asleep.
I held him tight in my arms before falling asleep next to him.