(Baby)Kai Anderson

This was a request by _Captian_Winter_

Type- Angst, fluff

Warnings- None

"No Kai," I say to Kai as I walk away from him. He chases me downstairs and grabs my wrist. "Why not?" He asks me.

"Kai I don't think we are ready for a baby," I tell him. Here's a little backstory.

Kai came into my bedroom and told me he needed to talk to me. He sat down next to me and told me he thinks we should have a baby. Obviously, this caught me off guard so I stood up and walked off.

"Come on we can work it out. You have your job that pays you good and I can get one to. We can get our own house together" he tells me. I look at him with annoyance and shake my head.

I see his eyes look a little hurt. "Do you just not want a baby with me?" He asked me. My face softened. "No kai it's not that"

"Well it sure seems like that," he tells me backing away. "Kai-"  before I can finish my sentence he runs out of my house. I just stand there for a moment rethinking everything in my head.

I get my shoes on, grab a jacket, and ran outside in the rain to find Kai.

~Time skip~

It's been 30 minutes and I was still walking around trying to kind Kia. Eventually, I heard someone crying their heart out. I recognize it as Kai. I follow the cries.

Eventually, I spot Kai. He was sitting on the sidewalk with his head on his knees and hands on his head. "Kai" I call out. He looks at me and then puts his head back on his knees. "Go away," he said but it came out muffled.

"Kai let's just talk," I say to him, now crying with him. I walk towards him. Eventually, I reach where he's sitting and sit next to him. I put my head on his shoulder. He didn't try to fight it.

"Kai I want to have a family with you. I just think it's too early" I tell him. "Y/n I'm 30, you're 28. I think if we wait any longer we're gonna be way too old" he says. I just look up at him.

He takes his head out of his knees and looks back at me. "Look, I know I'm not the best person ever but, I want to change for you. I want to have a family with you" he says.

I just smile at him. "Ok," I say. "What?" He asks confused. "Let's do it, let's have a baby". He looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you serious?" He asked excitedly. "Yeah," I say laughing.

He stands up and gives me his hand to help me up. As soon as I get up he pulls me into a hug. We pull out of the hug and he kisses me. "I love you," he says in between kisses. "I love you too," I say to him doing the same thing he did.

AN

This is the first story I wrote in this book so I really hope you guys enjoyed!!

-Dani