3) Hide and Seek

"Now if I were a shit villain where would I be?" She walked around through the streets of a city that seemed like it had been abandoned. She would be an idiot to not realize this was a trap. "Stop!"

She felt the wind halt at her neck and turned around seeing two men trapped in place by time looking as if they were ready to fight. She walked over to them to get a closer look, making sure to be careful with her steps. She touched one, lightly tapping him with her pointer finger and when she pulled it away it was bleeding. She then turned towards the other mad and when she went to touch him he disappeared.

"Fuck."

A veil of darkness slowly stretched itself over the sky only seeming to extend itself over the city but apparently, that was just enough for whoever she was up against. Before long everything around her turned pitch black. She clasped her hands together to make a spark bright enough to grant her the ability to see then she transferred all the lightning over to her left hand. In her right hand, she clenched her fist in order to activate her third 'gifted' quirk; Mute while using her electrostatic.

Mute allows her to mute any of the five senses, right now she chose to take away hearing of anyone in a 100-meter radius of her that way they couldn't know if she got too close without having her eyes on her. She could only hold multiple quirks simultaneously for so long and despite the fact she never resumed time, she could feel it ticking down. But the only person who could move within time like her was-

Stasia found herself gasping for air and she fell to her knees as she reached for her throat. Aizawa crouched down to her level attempting to pat her back but she flinched at his touch. A small sound of a breeze was heard as Aizawa's hair lifted, washing away her quirk.

"You need to learn how to use Nightmare or this is going to keep happening."

"I know-"

"Just go to the bus."

"But what about the exam-"

"It's over."

"Wha-"

"Go." She did as she was told and walked onto the empty bus sliding down in the seat wishing she could disappear. Activating Nightmare in the middle of a stadium not only that but she used it on herself. Of course, she needed sixteen quirks just to compensate for how weak she really was. Her siblings only needed three maybe five but her, no she was given fourteen and she doesn't even know how to properly use all of them no wonder-

"Not you again!" She looked up seeing Bakugou and despite the hatred towards her radiating off of him, she felt relieved not to be alone.

"Hey?"

"What did you come on the bus early to mock me?"

"The hell are you talking about?"

"As if you don't know you can't be that fucking dumb." Her face only grew more confused. "I failed the damn exam."

"You failed?"

"Oh, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He promised, beginning to charge at her but he stopped abruptly.

"You're gonna what?" Aizawa asked upon entering the bus.

"I-"

"Speak clearly Bakugou."

"Nothing sir." He grunted.

"Go sit down, away from Sugiyama." Bakugou reluctantly took a seat in the front as Aizawa watched and the rest of the class soon piled in.

"Okay if I sit here?" She flinched at the sound of an unfamiliar voice but looked up to see a somehow comforting smile. "Oh did I scare you? Sorry!"

"No- you're fine. You can- sit."

"Cool! I'm Kirishima. I don't know if we formally met." He said and sat down next to her then extended out his hand so she did the same.

"Sugi- Stasia."

"Nice to meet you." He beamed.

"Yeah." She didn't notice it before but they had never actually let go of the other hand, she calmly took hers away and let it fall beside her. The boy began to talk to his other friends no longer paying her any attention but just being next to him felt warm.

Once they got back to the dorms Stasia quickly went up to her room and attempted to bury herself under covers. She shut her eyes so tight they began to hurt but it didn't matter to her as she felt like she deserved it. She replayed the nightmare over and over again in her head pointing out every mistake that made and somehow she fell asleep to the tune of her self deprivation.

"Nora?" A voice called out echoing throughout her brain. "Oh, Nora? Ready or not here I come!" Footsteps gradually grew closer and closer only getting louder to the point where her ears began to ring. "You really thought you could get away from me? You can't hide forever you should know that by now! You'll always be my little experiment. You should be glad you're nothing without me, Nora. Nothing!"

Stasia shot awake, pressed her hand against her mouth to cover her erratic loud breathing as hot tears streamed down her face. She felt something run down her ear so she touched it and when she pulled it back her fingertips were stained red. As her eyes traced down her hand she saw bloody half circles from when she dug fingertips into her palms from the- nightmare. She quickly grabbed her other hand seeing the Lichtenberg marks that ran down her skin and the small cut she got from that man. If it was real, that meant- he found her.